Hilarious Jokes That Can Make Your Dental Visits More Fun
- Author Grand Dental
- Published May 6, 2022
- Word count 412
As seasoned professionals, our dental team takes our work seriously. After all, patients trust that we will provide outstanding care and help them have a healthier, brighter smile. But that doesn’t mean we don’t like to have a little fun every now and then with each other and with our patients!
Your dental appointments can be pleasant—or even enjoyable! When you keep the mood light and fun, visiting the dentist doesn’t have to feel like a heavy chore or a scary experience.
Dentistry Jokes to Try Out
Here are some of our favorite jokes that you can share at your next checkup! They’ll have everyone smiling and having a good time:
• What did the dentist say to the tooth as he left the room? “I’ll fill you in when I get back.”
• What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear
• What is the dentist’s favorite dinosaur? A floss-iraptor
• How did the patient find the dentist’s office? By word-of-mouth
• What do dentists call the X-rays they take of a patient’s teeth? Tooth pics
• What did the dentist say about his teeth when Tiger Woods came in for a checkup? “You have a hole in one”
• What award did the dentist win? A little plaque
• What do tuba players use to brush their teeth? A tuba toothpaste
How Humor Can Make Your Appointment Better
Some (i.e., most) of these jokes are pretty silly and childish, but you’d be surprised how a little joke can change your experience in the dentist’s chair. Especially if you’re going in for a complex procedure, such as dental implant placement or a root canal, you may feel nervous. Making an innocent joke or two can help you relax, smile, and connect with your dentist on a personal level. As a result, you can have more peace of mind going into treatment.
Other Options to Reduce Stress
For patients who suffer from more severe dental anxiety or just need a little extra help to relax, sedation dentistry can improve your experience. One option is called laughing gas! If you think you would benefit from sedation, just talk to your dentist before your appointment, and they can make sure you’re completely comfortable for your visit.
Do you have any favorite dentistry jokes that we didn’t include? The next time you see the dentist, be sure to try these and other jokes out!
There are no posted comments.
- 9 Dentistry Jokes That Are Sure to Make You Smile
- Gangs of the Lake.
- Call Me Chuck.
- Mirror, Mirror, On the wall...
- A Bobcat
- Photographs that displays emotions not just poses!
- Funny Short Stories
- Funny Christmas Stories to Share with Your Loved Ones
- Chapter 11-- Summer of '70
- Chapter 4 --1st grade
- Top Nerd Girlfriend Freakouts
- Funniest Show Touches the Heart of Everyone
- UK Property: Have you ever thought about down-sizing?
- Easy Ways To Get Whiplash Claim And Compensation
- Winnie the Pooh Quotes and Nothing Else
- One liners funny like never before
- Humor Column: The Only Blues You Should Be Playing is B.B. King
- Confessions of a cross-stitcher
- Hanging with a clock collector
- He's a Mustache Machine!
- Funny Sayings and Messages
- Secrets Behind a Successful Comedy Podcast
- Stand up comedian funny podcasts are dominating Internet radio
- Free comedy – The Smartest Way to Locate the Funniest Video Clips Online
- Los Angeles Stand Up Comedians on the Move
- The Best Free Comedy Podcasts and Comedy Radio Online
- Find the Best Free Comedy in Los Angeles
- Um.... Excuse me?
- Harmless Pranks That Can Lighten The Mood