Funny Christmas Stories to Share with Your Loved Ones
- Author Jasmine Montford
- Published May 31, 2012
- Word count 387
Christmas is a time of goodwill, good cheer and good times with family and friends. Christmas songs are sung, Christmas dishes and desserts are shared, and Christmas decorations are put up in advance of Christmas Day. Well, why stop there when you can also share funny Christmas stories with family and friends gathered in the family home?
Think of these Christmas-themed funny short stories as your family’s new tradition for the holidays and, thus, add more fun, more laughter and more levity to the special occasion. While gathered around the dining table on Christmas Eve and on Christmas Day, a few selected members of the group will tell humorous short stories about Santa Claus and his elves, angels and shepherds, and even about the experiences of family and friends during Christmas.
With these funny Christmas stories, a few rules must be observed so that everybody can enjoy the tall tales. Keep in mind that Christmas is supposed to be a happy occasion so it is important to respect other people’s sensibilities especially about the beloved Christmas characters. For example, the funny short stories must not touch on sexual subjects since kids are around – perhaps, these kinds of jokes can be saved for when the kids are asleep.
It is also important to remember that Christmas is also a special religious occasion for many Christians. You will want to avoid making fun of certain religious symbols and icons (i.e., crosses, saints and Christ) unless you are absolutely sure that everybody within earshot of your irreverent funny Christmas stories sees these tales as just that – jokes that are designed to elicit laughter, not raise hackles. Otherwise, just avoid telling these tales to preserve the peace and goodwill of the season.
What are the benefits of sharing funny Christmas stories, you may ask? After all, there are already songs and dances, food and drinks, and other traditions that make Christmas fun so there seems to be no need to add more to the season. Well, shared laughter strengthens relationships among parents and their children, among friends and acquaintances, and among husbands and wives – and isn’t Christmas all about strengthening the family and the community? So, share your funny Christmas-themed stories at the dinner table and watch how love, peace and goodwill flow among family and friends.
Only Funny Stories is a site offering funny news stories, funny christmas stories and many other short funny stories. Visit them online today and fill your life with humorous funny love stories and more.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Hilarious Jokes That Can Make Your Dental Visits More Fun
- Gangs of the Lake.
- Call Me Chuck.
- Mirror, Mirror, On the wall...
- A Bobcat
- Photographs that displays emotions not just poses!
- Funny Short Stories
- Chapter 11-- Summer of '70
- Chapter 4 --1st grade
- Top Nerd Girlfriend Freakouts
- Funniest Show Touches the Heart of Everyone
- UK Property: Have you ever thought about down-sizing?
- Easy Ways To Get Whiplash Claim And Compensation
- Winnie the Pooh Quotes and Nothing Else
- One liners funny like never before
- Humor Column: The Only Blues You Should Be Playing is B.B. King
- Confessions of a cross-stitcher
- Hanging with a clock collector
- He's a Mustache Machine!
- Funny Sayings and Messages
- Secrets Behind a Successful Comedy Podcast
- Stand up comedian funny podcasts are dominating Internet radio
- Free comedy – The Smartest Way to Locate the Funniest Video Clips Online
- Los Angeles Stand Up Comedians on the Move
- The Best Free Comedy Podcasts and Comedy Radio Online
- Find the Best Free Comedy in Los Angeles
- Um.... Excuse me?
- Harmless Pranks That Can Lighten The Mood
- Funny Christmas Traditions