Time: Is it an illusion?
- Author Nuha Mazahir
- Published September 6, 2023
- Word count 442
"Tick, tock, tick, tock...." The rhythmic symphony of a clock's pendulum reverberates through our lives, a constant reminder that time never stops marching forward. The clock continues to tick and each tick and tock marks a moment of time lost in past that urges us to keep pace with the heaps of tasks that seem never-ending. Looks like we are all on a time-traveling rollercoaster. But would that make us time-travelers according to science? Well, nope!
For a moment let's take sometime from this never-ceasing rhythm of tick and tock to ponder over time itself. Imagine, what if we stop all the clocks, and the "tick-tock" serenade comes to a screeching halt. Would time freeze, or would it just give us a bemused wink silently chuckling at our stupidity that we think clocks and time are inseparables? You probably might be thinking "Wait, what on earth is going on?". And that's where the hilarity begins.
In a world tied tight with full of schedules, dead-lines to meet and alarm clocks, which are probably set to the most annoying sound ever, this abrupt halt of the hands of the clocks, seems as it could free ourselves from the burden of the piles of files and infinite chains of assignments. Now, the only indication of passage of time that is present is the rays of sun hitting the earth in day time and the phases of the moon and the twinkling stars at night. No clocks, no works, no rush, no tension... Imagine ourselves living like the ancient man who did not have deadlines to meet. Hold on there- We are living like the prehistoric humans, then is it similar to traveling to the past in time like those scientists say? We will never know, unless someone travels for real. So it is out of the scope of our discussion for now.
But then, switching from imagination mode to reality mode, are the frozen clocks an indication of a plausible pause in the flow of time. In reality, that is a big fat "No". And there does not seem to be a way to come out of this enigmatic and veraciously spinning abyss of time, within whose walls we find ourselves trapped inside.
While we might not have discovered a secret pause button within time's spinning abyss, we've unraveled a truth far more profound: time is a reflection of our humanity, a reminder that our lives are fleeting yet infinite in their capacity to touch the world.
So, let's continue to ride this exciting rollercoaster ride of time embracing its mysteries and mirth and find happiness and joy in this grand comedy of time.
Hello there, I am Nuha Mazahir, a passionate reader and a writer. And i write about anything that I find intriguing or on anything that I feel a connection with.
Have a happy reading!
If you do want to contact me, here I am dropping my email:-
email@example.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Sweetest Gift: Why You Should Continue Giving Hickeys Even After Growing Up
- Online editor for photo retouching Pixelmaniya is one of many, but not the same as all
- 9 Dentistry Jokes That Are Sure to Make You Smile
- Hilarious Jokes That Can Make Your Dental Visits More Fun
- Gangs of the Lake.
- Call Me Chuck.
- Mirror, Mirror, On the wall...
- A Bobcat
- Photographs that displays emotions not just poses!
- Funny Short Stories
- Funny Christmas Stories to Share with Your Loved Ones
- Chapter 11-- Summer of '70
- Chapter 4 --1st grade
- Top Nerd Girlfriend Freakouts
- Funniest Show Touches the Heart of Everyone
- UK Property: Have you ever thought about down-sizing?
- Easy Ways To Get Whiplash Claim And Compensation
- Winnie the Pooh Quotes and Nothing Else
- One liners funny like never before
- Humor Column: The Only Blues You Should Be Playing is B.B. King
- Confessions of a cross-stitcher
- Hanging with a clock collector
- He's a Mustache Machine!
- Funny Sayings and Messages
- Secrets Behind a Successful Comedy Podcast
- Stand up comedian funny podcasts are dominating Internet radio
- Free comedy – The Smartest Way to Locate the Funniest Video Clips Online
- Los Angeles Stand Up Comedians on the Move
- The Best Free Comedy Podcasts and Comedy Radio Online