Women's Issues

LADIES' VALUE AND STRENGTH: BREAKING BOUNDARIES AND BUILDING A MORE PROMISING TIME TO COME
By Faheem A Zaidi · 1 month ago
LADIES' VALUE AND STRENGTH: BREAKING BOUNDARIES AND BUILDING A MORE PROMISING TIME TO COME Prologue to Ladies' Value and Strength Ladies' value and versatility are basic themes in this day and age. Regardless of critical ...
The lost freedom
By Bahar Lak · 2 months ago
Consider yourself as a young woman preparing for university. Your thoughts naturally revolve around the course of your day and your academic pursuits. However, residing in Iran presents a starkly different reality. Your foremost concern ...
PTS Symptoms in Women
By Robin Akins · 5 months ago
PTSD is a very serious condition that can manifest differently in women. Take a look at the common PTSD symptoms in women here. Did you know Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), doesn't only affect veterans? ...
Celebrating International Women's Day: Empowering Women Across the Globe
By Sharmin Akter · 6 months ago
Introduction : International Women's Day is a global celebration that occurs annually on March 8th. This day serves as a powerful reminder of the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women worldwide. It also ...
Navigating the Social Media Minefield: How Body Image is Shaped in the Digital Age
By Ines Thorsen · 7 months ago
Navigating the Social Media Minefield: How Body Image is Shaped in the Digital Age Introduction: In today's digital age, the influence of social media on our lives is undeniable. We are constantly bombarded with images ...
Till Martyrdom Do Us Part: What Created 550 Western ISIS Brides
By Marija Carter · 7 months ago
Al-Hawl camp, Syria, 13 February 2019: ‘I am a sister from London. I’m a Bethnal Green girl.’ “In this way it began, the opening moments of the encounter that was to catalyse the UK into ...
Unleashing Career and Leadership Potentials in Women
By Christiana Lot · 8 months ago
In a world teeming with talented women eager to make their mark, it is increasingly recognized that their unique voices and skills are pivotal to our collective progress. Efforts to dismantle barriers and foster supportive ...
Empowering Women Through Political Representation
By Christiana Lot · 8 months ago
I think it is time to recognize the immense value and untapped potential of women's voices and perspectives in political leadership. When women are given a platform and opportunity to actively participate in policy-making and ...
I Am The Sea, And Nobody Owns Me
By Iqra Sarfraz · 8 months ago
Feminism unequivocally champions the pursuit of equal rights and opportunities for all genders. It stands tall as an unwavering force for empowering women to fully recognize their inherent rights and unleash their boundless potential. This ...
The Importance of Girl-Child Education
By Christiana Lot · 9 months ago
On the subject of empowering women and girls, the focus shifts to a significant aspect that can essentially advance this cause - education. This power-weapon does not basically impart information but acts as an unstoppable ...
My Vagina is Broken
By Jasmine Crawford · 9 months ago
“So, tell me more about yourself” he said as he looked down at his half eaten steak and potatoes. Begrudgingly, I decided to get it out in one quick breath so I said “well, I ...
Earn £60 an hour as an online Advice Columnist
By Rosemary Price · 10 months ago
How do you fancy earning a good living, around £60 or so an hour, working from anywhere on your computer helping others as an advice columnist? I've been doing this type of work and similar ...
Living with Cerebral Palsy
By Connie Wilson · 11 months ago
Jennifer’s favorite color is teal. She finally married the love of her life (her high school crush) July of 2022. The only thing she loves more than her husband are her dogs; Chloe, the ten-year-old ...
The Attack of Womanhood
By Cooper Brown · 1 year ago
At any point you find yourself browsing through social media, inevitably you will come across these new age individuals explaining their social changes of masculinity and men. Individuals such as the Tate brothers have become ...
The Raping Priest: How Nuns Voices Have Been Overshadowed by the Catholic Church.
By Luis Villar · 1 year ago
The Catholic Church has had a long history of abuse allegations which have lately become more widespread due to changes in our communication technologies and practices, especially social media. A new movement named NunsToo has ...
A letter to Women
By Olivia Ezeani · 1 year ago
A letter to women Dear Woman, You are phenomenal, intelligent, unique, smart, and Special. You possess a potential, that the world is waiting for you to unleash. You were not born into this world to ...
Leering at women is self destruction for us!
By Md. Abdullah Al Mamun · 1 year ago
Leering at women is too much self-destruction for us! The word ‘world’ is a common name for us who are holding our peace in different critical situations. Sometimes our integrity and diversity of knowledge come ...
Why are Women More Likely to Get TMJ Problems Than Men?
By Selsa Gonzalez · 1 year ago
When it comes to women’s health, it’s important to remember that some health issues are more common in one gender than the other. A prime example is TMJ disorder, which involves a dysfunction of the ...
The Effects of Sexual Assault and Harassment
By Ava Boor · 1 year ago
Educational Review __________________________________ The Effects of Sexual Assault and Harassment Ava Boor Sexual assault and harassment is a never-ending dotage that women and men around the world suffer from every day. And following these incidents ...
Physician states case against abortion [letter to the editor]
By Judith Moss Hughes, Md · 1 year ago
To the Editor: The U.S. Supreme Court ruling on abortion will make Jan. 22, 1973, a memorable day—not for the freedom of women, as the head of Planned Parenthood of America remarked—but a memorable day ...