Free Video Tips on Finding A Loving Relationship
- Author Carol Barrett
- Published September 10, 2010
- Word count 400
Why Do I Attract The Same Kind of Toxic Relationships Over and Over?
This is the fifth article in the series in which I answer the most frequently asked questions about finding a loving committed relationship. Finding love is meant to be simple and easy, but somehow for many of us it can become anything but.
My intention in answering these commonly asked questions is to dispel some misconceptions and maybe save some of you unnecessary time spent in frustration and loneliness. Hopefully within this series you will find an answer that can help you connect with your soulmate and begin living the life of your dreams now. So let's look at it.
Question Five is this: I have had more than one unhappy relationship in the past. It seems that no matter how determined I am not to make the same mistake again, I inevitably choose people who treat me the same way. What can I do to ensure that this doesn't happen to me in the future?
If you continue to attract the same kind of partner, it is undoubtedly because, in your attempt to avoid making the same mistake, you have been focusing your attention on the attributes of your previous partner that you don't like and don't want to see in your future mate. Unfortunately, because we tend to attract what we think about and give our attention to, although you are thinking about what you don't want, you will still get the object of your attention.
What you want to do instead is decide what qualities you want your next partner to have and then give you attention only to that, never thinking about what you don't like and don't want. This will help you to attract someone who will make you happy and treat you the way you want to be treated.
Also because you attract from the world what you put out into it, it is a good idea to be sure that you possess the beautiful qualities that you are looking for in a mate. If there is something about you that needs to change, put your attention on that first.
If you would like to learn more, visit my website where you can download the videos in this series. You can also download, absolutely free, ten additional videos in which I reveal the reasons why finding love can be so difficult.
Carol M Barrett is the author of The Secret to Finding LOVE, Attract Your Soulmate in 6 Simple Steps in which she shares her system for attracting the man of your dreams by combining personal power, natural beauty, self-esteem and powerful but little know success principles. She is also an expert author, speaker, teacher and founder of the Breakout Life Program.
Her website is: http://www.thesecrettofindinglove.com
Â©2009 Carol M BarrettArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings