Free Video Tips on Finding A Loving Relationship
- Author Carol Barrett
- Published September 23, 2010
- Word count 343
Do You Believe in Yourself? Understanding the Role of Faith in Finding the Love You Want.
This is the final article in the ten part series in which I reveal the reasons why love comes so easily to some people and is so difficult for others to attract. I was inspired to share this information because of the frustration that has been expressed by so many wonderful women about this subject.
Of course, when they look around and wonder why love has come to many others and not to them, it's easy for them to become disappointed and even begin to think, "There must be something wrong with me."
That is what can lead to the tenth reason why love can be so hard to find. They lose faith in their ability to ever find the love they want. Once you no longer believe in yourself and your ability to achieve what you want, you stop dreaming. It feels bad to dream of something that you don't think you can have.
Unfortunately, this can be fatal to your chance to find your true soulmate. Once somebody loses their dream and their vision, there is the danger that they will join the ranks of those who settle for less than what they really want. Regrettably, it is not unusual to meet people who commit to a relationship with someone they don't really love rather than be left alone. This is so sad and so unnecessary.
We all have a soulmate who is looking for someone just like us. We just have to believe. We just have to wait and know for sure that they are on their way to us and when we understand what we can do to bring them to us more quickly, the waiting can be just as exciting as the having.
To learn more, you can go to my website and download, free of charge, this series of videos. You can also download an additional ten videos in which I answer the most commonly asked questions about finding your soulmate.
Carol M Barrett is the author of The Secret to Finding LOVE, Attract Your Soulmate in 6 Simple Steps in which she shares her system for attracting the man of your dreams by combining personal power, natural beauty, self-esteem and powerful but little know success principles. She is also an expert author, speaker, teacher and founder of the Breakout Life Program.
Her website is: http://www.thesecrettofindinglove.com
Â©2009 Carol M BarrettArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings