Free Video Tips on Finding A Loving Relationship
- Author Carol Barrett
- Published September 23, 2010
- Word count 320
Searching For Your Soulmate? - Why Actively Looking For Love Can Keep You Lonely.
Nothing is more frustrating and disappointing than seeing those around you find their soulmate while you watch and wait and wonder when it will be your turn. (I know how that feels, I've been there). But I learned that it doesn't have to be that way, and so I am sharing ten valuable tips with you, to give you some insight that can speed up the process for you.
I know so many wonderful women who are desperately trying to solve this equation by actively searching for a relationship, any relationship, to fill this void in their lives. Yet it seems the harder they work at trying to find love, the more elusive it seems to be. There is a simple explanation for this.
While you are searching frantically for love, the process of doing this can cause you to deplete your stores of self-esteem and self-worth as you begin to question your own value. You can begin to think that there must be something wrong with you because the relationship you want is not to be found in the places that you are searching. Sometimes this can even lead to a feeling of desperation that can cause you to settle for a relationship that is less than you really want or deserve.
You will never find someone who will love you more than you love yourself. Put you attention and energy into loving and appreciating yourself first, and let the love you want come to you. Actively looking for love is not necessary and rarely leads to the outcome you desire.
If you'd like to learn more, you can go to my website and download the ten videos in this series. You can also download, free of charge, ten additional videos in which I answer the ten most commonly asked questions about finding your soulmate.
Carol M Barrett is the author of The Secret to Finding LOVE, Attract Your Soulmate in 6 Simple Steps in which she shares her system for attracting the man of your dreams by combining personal power, natural beauty, self-esteem and powerful but little know success principles. She is also an expert author, speaker, teacher and founder of the Breakout Life Program.
Her website is: http://www.thesecrettofindinglove.com
CopyrightÂ©2009 Carol M BarrettArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings