Free Video Tips on Finding A Loving Relationship
- Author Carol Barrett
- Published September 11, 2010
- Word count 447
Your Past - Must You Resolve Its Issues Before Connecting With Your Soulmate?
Welcome to article three in my series in which I respond to the most commonly asked questions about finding a loving committed relationship. Finding love is meant to be simple and easy but somehow for many of us it can become a complicated, even heartbreaking process.
My intention in answering these commonly asked questions is to clear up some misconceptions and in doing so save some of you months or even years of frustration and loneliness. Hopefully within this series you will find the answer that can help you connect with your soulmate and begin living the life of your dreams now.
So let's look at question three which is: I have heard that there can be things that have happened in my past that I can't even remember that can prevent me from being in a loving relationship. Should I get counseling to see if there is something wrong with me that is keeping me from finding my soulmate?
It is my personal belief that it is not necessary or even valuable to spend your time looking for what is wrong with you. Unless you have a very severe issue that you are aware of and that you feel you need professional help with, the problem, from my experience, is that you can remain bogged down in looking for reasons and excuses why your life isn't working the way you want it to and waste months of your life when you could otherwise be happy and fulfilled.
It is much better to live in the present and begin today focusing on things that make you happy. Whatever you are putting your attention on is what you are attracting more of into your life.
So spend your time learning to love yourself more and more, appreciating all the wonderful things and people that are now in your life and generally becoming more of what you want to attract to you. What you think about, your bring about. What you put out into the world is what comes back to you.
If you want to attract a loving, generous, happy, fun, exciting person to spend your life with, focus on becoming that kind of person yourself. That is the best use of your time and energy and the best way to attract the man of your dreams.
If you'd like to learn more, you can go to my website and download the videos in this series. Also you will find another ten videos that you can download, also free of charge, in which I reveal the reasons that many people have difficulty attracting their soulmate.
Carol M Barrett is the author of The Secret to Finding LOVE, Attract Your Soulmate in 6 Simple Steps in which she shares her system for attracting the man of your dreams by combining personal power, natural beauty, self-esteem and powerful but little know success principles. She is also an expert author, speaker, teacher and founder of the Breakout Life Program.
Her website is: http://www.thesecrettofindinglove.com
Â©2009 Carol M BarrettArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings