Free Video Tips on Finding A Loving Relationship
- Author Carol Barrett
- Published September 22, 2010
- Word count 435
Found A Great Guy? Now How Do You Keep Him Happy?
Welcome to my series of articles in which I respond to the questions that are most commonly asked about the process of finding the man of your dreams. Finding love is supposed to be simple but somehow for many of us it can turn into a complex, difficult process.
Hopefully in clearing up these misconceptions, I can save some of you months or even years of frustration and loneliness. I expect that within this series you will find an answer that can help you connect with your soulmate and allow you to begin right now living the life of your dreams.
So, let's look at Question Six: Finding a good relationship is not easy to do. How can I be sure that when I find a guy I really like that I can keep him happy so that he want to spend the rest of his life with me?
Let me begin by saying that it is not your responsibility to keep somebody else happy. In fact, it is an impossibility. True happiness comes from within us. If we don't find the happiness we want there, nobody else can give it to us.
Oh sure, other people can do things that will give us momentary happiness, but they can't possibly find enough ways to keep us happy on a long term basis. We all have a happiness level where we spend most of our time. If something wonderful happens to us we will become happier for a little while, or if some tragedy strikes our life, we will become sadder, but eventually we will return to our set point of happiness.
The best way to insure that you attract a loving relationship that will last throughout your life, is to learn the secret to being happy yourself. Love yourself, appreciate yourself, nurture qualities in yourself that make you joyful and a joy to be with, be strong and independent and learn to see and appreciate the best in others.
When you are able to accomplish this, you will attract a man who has similar qualities. He will come to you, whole and happy, and will add to your life without needing or demanding anything from you. That's how you will know that you have found your soulmate.
If you'd like to learn more about this, you can go to my website where you can download the videos in this series. You can also download, free of charge, another ten videos in which I reveal the reasons why love can be so difficult to find.
Carol M Barrett is the author of The Secret to Finding LOVE, Attract Your Soulmate in 6 Simple Steps in which she shares her system for attracting the man of your dreams by combining personal power, natural beauty, self-esteem and powerful but little know success principles. She is also an expert author, speaker, teacher and founder of the Breakout Life Program.
Her website is: http://www.thesecrettofindinglove.com
Â©2009 Carol M BarrettArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings