Free Video Tips on Finding A Loving Relationship
- Author Carol Barrett
- Published September 18, 2010
- Word count 414
How Society Can Make It Almost Impossible to Attract Your Soulmate
This is the third article in my ten part series in which I have promised to reveal the reasons why love can be so easy for some of us to find and so difficult for others.
We all go through life with a list of things that we want to have or be or do. Of all these things, being in a loving, happy, nurturing relationship with the man (or woman) of our dreams is probably at the top of the list. There is a good reason for this. We are not born to be solitary beings and it is our nature to want to share our journey through life with someone special.
But for some of us, this search for our soulmate can be a long, frustrating and often futile one. There are reasons for this. Let's look at reason number three. We live in a society that values beauty above all else. This would be fine if society didn't then present us with a list of qualities that we must have if we are to be considered "beautiful" - a list of unrealistic, ridiculous rules that eliminate about 95 percent of us from ever being part of that group.
Because of this, many of us spend untold amounts of time, energy and money trying to live up to an impossible standard and in the process lose sight of how beautiful we really are. We think that in order to attract our perfect mate, we have to achieve a standard of perfection that is out of our reach. Consequently, we put up a barrier in our own minds that keeps us from attracting the love we want.
You have a soulmate. We all do. Your soulmate is someone who will love you exactly the way you are; someone who will see your beauty and marvel at its perfection. So if you have any hang-ups about your looks, let them go and you will eliminate one of the reasons why love has been hard to find up till now.
You may be thinking, at this point, that this sounds a bit too simple to be true, but most great truths are.
If you want to learn more, you can go to my website where you can download absolutely free the other videos in this series as well as another ten videos in which I answer the most commonly asked questions about finding your soulmate.
Carol M Barrett is the author of The Secret to Finding LOVE, Attract Your Soulmate in 6 Simple Steps in which she shares her system for attracting the man of your dreams by combining personal power, natural beauty, self-esteem and powerful but little know success principles. She is also an expert author, speaker, teacher and founder of the Breakout Life Program.
Her website is: http://www.thesecrettofindinglove.com
Copyright Â©2009 Carol M BarrettArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings