Free Video Tips on Finding A Loving Relationship
- Author Carol Barrett
- Published September 20, 2010
- Word count 414
Waiting For the Man of Your Dreams- Will You End Up Alone?
This is Article Four in the series in which I respond to the most commonly asked questions about the process of finding, not only a partner, but the man of your dreams. Finding love is supposed to be simple but somehow for many of us it can become a complicated and frustrating process.
In answering these commonly asked questions, I hope to clear up some misconceptions and save some of you months or even years of frustration and loneliness. I hope that within this series of videos you will find the answer that can help you connect with your soulmate and allow you to begin living the life of your dreams.
This is question 4. People tell me that I am too particular and the kind of man I envision doesn't exist. Am I naive and unrealistic to want to wait for the man of my dreams? Is it likely that I will end up alone if I'm not willing to compromise on the kind of man I marry?
I have always found it very odd that in life most of us are willing to settle. We settle for everything from homes to jobs to cars. But the saddest thing of all is that there are those who settle for a mate who is not really what they want. This is unfair not only to themselves, but to their mate who is robbed of the chance to be that special someone in another's eyes.
We all have a soulmate, someone who will think that we fell from heaven (which, of course, we did) and we will feel the same about them. Why would anybody settle for less? Well, the answer to that is simple. They don't love themselves enough to believe that they are worthy of that kind of perfect relationship. So they settle for the first acceptable man that comes along. How sad and how unnecessary!
If you believe that you have a soulmate who is looking for you, and you believe that you are deserving of that perfect loving relationship that you are dreaming about, he can't not come into your life. Why would you settle for less?
If you'd like to learn more, you can go to my website and download the videos in this series. You can also download, absolutely free as well, another ten videos in which I reveal ten reasons why finding love can be so difficult.
Carol M Barrett is the author of The Secret to Finding LOVE, Attract Your Soulmate in 6 Simple Steps in which she shares her system for attracting the man of your dreams by combining personal power, natural beauty, self-esteem and powerful but little know success principles. She is also an expert author, speaker, teacher and founder of the Breakout Life Program.
Her website is: http://www.thesecrettofindinglove.com
Ã‚Â©2009 Carol M BarrettArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings