Feeling Stressed or Overwhelmed? Negative Or Depressed? How a Bit of 'Tapping' Can Help You...
- Author Me Trudgett
- Published October 9, 2010
- Word count 517
These are some of the very common problems for my clients and I am often asked ‘how can I reduce stress’ or 'how can I overcome depression'. Some people are so overwhelmed, they don't even know where to start.
We all have times when we feel overwhelmed, or feel very negative ("these things always happened to me!") and sometimes life just gets on top of us. It's normal to have a bad day, but that doesn't make it any easier to cope with.
But what if YOU could control how you feel?
What if you could determine how your day was going to pan out, rather than letting things overcome you? What if you could reduce your stress and make yourself feel instantly better?
I can tell you that you can. I do it and many other people around the world do it daily - without drugs and without any other help other than our minds and our fingertips!
EFT (Tapping therapy or the Emotional Freedom Technique) is just one of the techniques that I use to control my mood, reduce your stress levels and to feel more positive about life.
If you have never come across EFT before, please visit my website for more information and to watch a free video demonstration of exactly how easy it is to get back in control of your emotions.
If you are used to using EFT and know where the tapping points are, try this simple script to help you to think more positively
Karate Chop point -
Even though my life is not perfect, I choose to release all of this tension and be positive.
Even though I always seem to feel negative, I give myself permission to be lucky.
Even though things never work out like I want, I am ready to release all of these beliefs and be positive.
TH - I choose to feel positive
EB - I'm sick of all of this negativity
SE - I feel ready change
UE - I am always so negative
UN - It's safe to let go of all of these old beliefs
CH - I just want to be happy
CB - I release and let go of all of these old beliefs
UA - all of this negativity
TH - I choose to be happy, healthy and positive
Keep tapping on the 'I choose to be happy, healthy and positive' and see how it helps to improve your positivity.
If you are new to EFT, try doing these phrases by simply tapping gently on top of your head (on your crown). Say each phrase out loud and take a deep breath in between each phrase. It really works! Give it a go.
For further details of how EFT can help you to overcome your negative thoughts and emotions and give you emotional freedom, have a look at the website for your chance to receive a 7 day e-course.
Dealing with your negative emotions will really help you to see massive improvements in your quality of life and you will be able to start achieving your positive goals.
For further information visit http://www.healingthatfeeling.com and receive a free 7 day mini course.
Mel Trudgett is a self development coach and owner of Healing That Feeling. She has helped successful professionals from all over the world to easily overcome their stress, phobias, anger, depression, trauma, limiting beliefs and helped them to totally transform their lives - fast.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings