Laser Treatment for Your Mind with Hypnosis Mp3 Downloads
- Author Roseanna Leaton
- Published December 16, 2010
- Word count 495
Have you noticed how many times you are working on your computer and it just gets stuck? You have a few applications open, everything is working fine and then suddenly it just locks.
We computer users learn through experience that the first thing to try when something goes wrong is to switch off, leave it a moment and then reboot; usually, everything starts again without issue. The glitch has been forgotten.
When our emotions get overloaded we have to learn how to locate and flick our own shut down switch. Whenever we get frustrated, anxious, angry or upset our emotions tend to go on a bit of a rampage; they take over from the logical mind, automatically banning logical thought and action from taking place. At such a time you need to know how to switch off, just like your computer. In flicking that switch off button, you automatically re-engage logical thought processes and you can now move forwards once again.
But how to you flick that switch? One of the easiest ways in which you can do this is to take a few deep breaths, perhaps five of them, and feel the steady rhythm returning to your breathing pattern. You could also shake your limbs out, intentionally turning them loose and limp and easy, just like a rag doll. This only takes seconds, just as it only takes a few moments to re-boot your computer.
This works really easily and very successfully, so long as you know to do it and remember to do it. Ideally you would want to make a habit of intentionally calming and soothing yourself in this way. In general it takes approximately 10 to 21 consecutive occasions of responding to the same stimulus in the same way for it to become embedded in your psyche as a habit. Once your response has become habitual you no longer have to think to do it; rather, it just happens instinctively (and more quickly) each time.
You could speed this process up and be more successful in training your brain to respond in this way with the help of a hypnosis mp3 download. Hypnosis allows access to your subconscious mind, which is the part where automatic thought and behavior patterns are stored. With hypnosis you can tell your inner mind what to do and how to do it. You can also imagine situations where you respond the way in which you wish to, and so you can very quickly create in your mind those 10 to 21 occasions which make your desired reaction habitual far more quickly and easily than would otherwise be the case.
You can train your mind without hypnosis, but it is easier and quicker with hypnosis and leaves less room for unintentional error. Hypnosis mp3s really do provide laser treatment for your mind.
Roseanna Leaton, specialist in hypnosis mp3s for confidence and well-being.
P.S. Would you like to train your mind? Grab a free hypnosis mp3 from my website.
There are no posted comments.
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings