Open Your Eyes to a Better World
- Author Roseanna Leaton
- Published January 13, 2011
- Word count 441
There are many times when you hear someone say "sleep on it; you'll feel better in the morning". And almost always this is exactly what transpires. You do feel better after a night's sleep. Why is this?
The answer to this is multi-faceted. The most obvious is that when you are rested you do tend to feel more relaxed and more optimistic. And then of course we are all aware of the benefits associated with taking a step back; you can regroup and gather your thoughts together as you take this moment away from the "thick of things". If your emotions have come under pressure, the act of taking a step back allows you to calm your nerves and begin to think clearly once again.
There is an added benefit to "sleeping on it" which people tend to be less aware of. As you sleep you also dream. Dreaming is an essential aspect of how the brain works, and its purpose would seem to be that of conflict resolution. As you dream your conscious and subconscious minds interact in a different manner and unresolved issues are played out in a symbolic way. In this manner your mind instinctively works to find solutions to problems.
In a lesser way you will probably be aware of your minds problem solving abilities when you occasionally forget someone’s name and no matter how hard you try the name doesn't come to you; but when you stop trying, the name just appears out of nowhere. If you give your subconscious mind a directive to find a solution it will do so, so long as you let it work in its own way and do not allow your conscious mind to interfere.
Your subconscious mind is so very incredibly powerful and the more you trust in it the more powerfully it performs. If you would like to learn to get your conscious mind out of the way and increase the powerful effect of your subconscious mind you could download a hypnosis mp3 and start to use self-hypnosis.
A friend of mine fondly calls self-hypnosis a "microwave sleep", which is incredibly apt. Your brain waves in hypnosis change in a similar manner as they do when you dream, enabling you to access these instinctive restorative and problem solving mental states. And so simply by listening to a hypnosis mp3 in the comfort of your own home you truly can open your eyes to a better world.
Roseanna Leaton, specialist in hypnosis mp3 downloads for confidence and well-being.
P.S. Would you like to make your world a better place? Grab a free hypnosis download from my website.
There are no posted comments.
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings