Inspire Motivate and Reinvent Yourself in 2011
- Author Roseanna Leaton
- Published February 15, 2011
- Word count 552
It's that time of year once more when most of us sit back and reassess where we are in life and make a comparison between that and where we want to be. Few people, it seems, are truly content and happy with their lot. It doesn't take a huge amount of sensitivity for one to feel the sense of dissatisfaction which looms like a gloomy mist in the atmosphere of today's world.
Self-help books find their way into Christmas stockings and hundreds of thousands of people can be found during the Christmas holidays thumbing through motivation and success seeking books which line the shelves in book shops around the world. Many people want to change various aspects of their life and seek to find an appropriate or easy way in which to do so.
Sadly, the majority of people do not actually act upon their desires. Their wishes remain a brief and transient dream and are never converted into reality. They buy the book, but never finish reading it; or they finish reading it but never quite absorb its contents. Some people do really read what is being said and go on to transform their world. They are inspired and motivated sufficiently to reinvent themselves.
It takes energy, perseverance and belief to be able to change even the smallest things in your life, let alone those major goals which pass through your mind when you are sitting contemplating your "New Year's Resolutions". I believe that there are two really big goals which everyone should set but very few do so.
The first is to make a commitment to yourself to commit to achieving your goal. Don't just think about it; commit yourself to doing it. Make a promise to yourself that no matter what obstacles are thrown in your path you WILL achieve your goal. You are going to do this, no matter what.
The second is to commit to enjoying the process. Make your mind up to enjoy the journey. You don't have to grin and bear it; you can have fun and enjoy doing whatever it is. With this attitude you make your goal not only more enjoyable, you also make it a whole lot easier. This positive energy feeling is what creates the motivation and inspiration to be able to reinvent yourself. Without this energy you will not succeed.
If you are not willing to set these two goals for yourself then I would like to proffer an alternative for you to contemplate. How about setting yourself a goal which is a commitment to yourself to be happy as you are? Quit being dissatisfied; put up or shut up.
Nobody enjoys being dissatisfied and the people around you don't want to hear about it either. Setting a goal to learn how to be happy with your lot would be the most amazing way in which you could reinvent yourself and also be an inspiration to others to do the same. You would not only make your world a better place to be, you would help the world around you to be a better place as well.
Roseanna Leaton, specialist in hypnosis mp3 downloads for confidence, happiness and well-being.
P.S. Would you like to make your world a better place? Grab a free hypnosis download from my website now.
There are no posted comments.
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings