Clutterers Anonymous - Declutter Your Life
- Author Clint Arthur
- Published February 10, 2011
- Word count 667
Attention, calling all people who are interested in how to declutter and eliminate clutter from their lives.
Is that you?
Are you paying the price for not clearing clutter? Do you feel stressed out and fatigued by clutter? Are you having problems losing weight because you have so much clutter you can't get anything done and you just feel like the whole world is weighing you down?
Are you feeling the weight of all that clutter and feeling lost when it comes to how to declutter?
It's impossible to lose weight if you're weighed under by clutter.
If you have stacks and stacks of crap laying all over your house, there's no way for you to lose weight, and get healthy and feel good about yourself.
If you want to feel good about yourself, if you want to get in shape and feel healthy, you have to deal with the psychic baggage of clutter. You have to start clearing clutter.
One of the ways you have to change your life to be able to deal with the clutter is you need more time. You need to be able to manage your time more effectively.
Part of the reason why you have so much clutter laying around is because you just don't have time to deal with everything.
You don't have time to deal with all the clutter you already have and you don't have time to deal with all the new information and all the new stuff coming into your life.
So you're probably suffering from bad time management skills.
In this article I want to give you a couple of good ideas, just a couple, to help you get started making more time for yourself so that you can deal with your clutter problem, and easiy learn how to declutter.
The first issue is, could you possibly avoid driving in rush hour traffic?
I don't know if you have a job, or if you're like me and are an entrepreneur and you create your own schedule.
But like my wife for example. She has quite a bit of clutter in her life and she has never really been strong at busting through her clutter.
Unfortunately for her she's not as used to being an entrepreneur like I am. She does not protect herself from people who try to make her drive in rush hour traffic.
I'm always telling her, "baby, don't make appointments that require you to drive in rush hour traffic". Just don't do it.
If you're an entrepreneur, a small business owner, or a self-employed professional, and you control your own schedule, why would you ever make an appointment that required you to drive in rush hour traffic if you could possibly avoid it.
I understand, sometimes you have to go to traffic court, and you have to be there at 8am, and there's nothing you can do about that, your a victim of the system.
I've been there myself, believe me.
When you get these appointments handed down to you by big beaurocracies, you've got to deal with it the way they want you to.
However, if you're just making an appointment to go have a sales presentation, or to meet with a customer, or to get your hair cut, don't make that appointment at 9am, make it at 10:30am.
For example, I'm on a mens team, and I kept asking the 12 guys on the team, "why are we having these meetings at 7:30pm so that we all have to drive through rush hour traffic?". If we would make the meeting at 8pm every man on the team would save 30 minutes. That is 6 extra manhours of time, freed up, per week.
Being conscious of driving in rush hour traffic is important to your time management and you'll save money on gas and reduce your carbon footprint.
I got this amazing idea from a friend of mine, Lori Marrero, who wrote this amazing book called "The Clutter Diet".
You can find out more information about The Clutter Diet and 20 other articles I wrote about the subject of how to declutter and clearing clutter, and being more productive and happier and healthier because of reducing clutter. Visit here today: http://www.declutternow.infoArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings