Decluttering Home and Life
- Author Clint Arthur
- Published February 11, 2011
- Word count 419
You are probably reading this because you are suffering from clutter. You want to get into decluttering your home, office and life, but the clutter you have is holding you back, and creating stress in your life. You want to clear your clutter and declutter fast.
I have a great tip for you in how you can create more time so that you can begin decluttering today.
See you've got all this clutter in your house and it's getting worse everyday, because you don't have time to deal with it.
So here is an amazing time saving technique that I use in my life to create more time. It's awesome.
I used to spend hours every month paying bills.
Now, I have it all streamlined. Know how? It's really simple and really smart.
In fact, I used this technique to get myself a free vacation. My wife and I went to the St. Regis Princeville Resort in Kaua'i, last week. We were there for an entire week for free. HELLO!
Wouldn't you like to know how to do that and save yourself hours. Wouldn't you like to know how to get a free vacation at the St. Regis in Kaua'i?
Here's how you do it. Pay all your bills with your Starwood Preferred credit card.
Pay everything you can with your Starwood Preferred credit card. I have my fed ex account on their, my cell phone, my wifes cell phone, every time I gas up the car, every time I go to the supermarket I pay with the credit card. Electric bill, gas bill, insurance, anytime I go shopping, out to eat, etc.
I hardly ever use cash. If I spend money, I put it on my Starwood credit card.
At the end of the month, when the Starwood bill comes due, I go into my iPhone app and it brings up my Amex card account, and bam, I just login and pay my bill. I n ever have to write checks, put them in envelopes, stamp them, etc.
No more envelopes. I charge everything I possibly can. Those points add up. We cashed in 135,000 points and got a free vacation in the nicest resort in Kaua'i, we had a butler, all week, for free.
I hope you enjoyed this decluttering tip and get some benefit from it. Because with all that time that you save, not only can you go on a great vacation, but you can also use that time savings for decluttering your home.
Clint Arthur is the author and program leader of http://www.lastyearofyourlife.com a 52-week self empowerment and life purpose coaching experience.
If you'd like instant access to 20+ more videos like this one, learn how to declutter your life here. http://www.declutternow.infoArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings