How To Get Your Mojo Back
- Author Roseanna Leaton
- Published June 17, 2011
- Word count 526
It's not good to feel that you have lost your mojo. Your enthusiasm has gone, there's no excitement, no sparkle. It's hard to get going and everything seems to drag. The feeling of motivation is just a distant memory.
You can lose your mojo for work, your relationship or for life in general. The question is how to raise your low mojo back up again; what can you do to get your mojo back and enjoy that magic sparkle once more? When your mojo is low you are missing out on so very much; you are missing out on the fullness and richness which the experience of life has to offer.
Mojo encompasses happiness and enthusiasm and meaningfulness. You know your mojo is back when you feel excited, happy and motivated. Life feels good; it feels great just to be! It feels as if there's a touch of magic around. Without it, there is definitely a feeling that something important is missing.
And this is the key; if that's how you are feeling then something really is missing. Something is missing and either you don’t know what to do about it or you trying to bury your head in the sand and hope that your missing ingredient suddenly reappears of its own accord. But that's not going to happen. You make your own reality in this life and so you have to get out of the back seat and step into the driver's seat and take control.
If something is missing you have to identify exactly what it is. Sometimes the missing ingredient can be that your focus is too channeled into the future; you're thinking about your dreams and goals so much that you forget to enjoy what's happening now. Happiness is felt in the moment, not in the future. Don't forget to appreciate what is happening right now and to enjoy being in the now.
If you are in the wrong relationship but can't seem to do anything about it then it's important to work out why. What's stopping you from working things out together or taking that leap and moving on? Because if you want your mojo back in your relationship you have to either locate your missing ingredient and make it work or walk away and leave yourself available to enter into a new relationship which has greater mojo potential.
This same principle applies to everything in your life which is giving you a lack luster feeling. Identify what's missing and work on getting it back, or walk away and focus on something else which does feel good. Be true to yourself and really listen to your inner voice. You will find that if your mojo is missing it will usually indicate that you are not listening to yourself, that you are not being your authentic self.
If you want your mojo back, listen to your inner voice, be true to yourself and be present in the moment.
Roseanna Leaton, specialist in hypnosis mp3 downloads for motivation and happiness.
P.S. Discover how easy it is to change your focus with hypnosis. Grab a free hypnosis mp3 from my website now.
There are no posted comments.
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings
- It’s Your Right to Be Happy