The Power To Change
- Author Lachelle Williamson
- Published June 28, 2011
- Word count 469
Everybody has at some time or other found themselves in a situation or rut in life which they find hard to get themselves out of. there are an almost never ending supply of traps to fall in to: ill health through poor lifestyle choices, credit card debts, negativity surrounding your career and so on.
If you find yourselves in one of these situations here are a few points you may wish to bear in mind when trying to turn things around. You will find these Universe Laws will work the same for you as they have for done for successful people throughout the ages.
Firstly, the chances are that you helped create the situation you are in through the choices or more than likely the lack of positive choices that you did or didn't make. The positive aspect of taking responsibility for a situation is that of realising that if you can get yourself into this situation through your efforts you are probably more than capable of getting yourself out of it.
Be aware that once you have taken a decision it has never really been decided until you have started to take action upon that decision. If you decide to stop using your credit cards then chop them up, just saying you are not going to use them is not enough. Literlay do it.
Thirdly, literally get down on paper exactly what it is you are trying to do or achieve. This ensures that you are really aware of the precise nature of your goal.
make sure that when you are writing down your target that what you write is clear and realistic. If you create an unrealistic goal the problem for most people is that they see the big void between where they are now and where they would like to be and they become fearful about not achieving the goal. This then shifts their focus onto the negative aspect of the goal and the fear of failure. It is no wonder then that a lot of people get what they do not want.
Avoid comparing yourself with others. Doing this inevitably leads to frustration and feelings of lack. Try to visualise yourself in the situation you want to be.
Perseverance is the last ingredient.If you can't be bothered then yes of course give up, but remember that there is very little else to do in this world other than create and live life. Take consistent purposeful action towards your goals and keep going. In fact Winston Churchill and other masters of the secret summed it up pretty well with:
"You create your own universe as you go along."
So, why not start today and begin creating the life you desire. Remember, you have the power to change your life through positive thinking, nobody else does!
There are no posted comments.
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings
- It’s Your Right to Be Happy