Steps To Build Your Self Confidence and Pass the Test of Women
- Author Dave Anan
- Published June 29, 2011
- Word count 816
What is self confidence? How do you build the and improve your self esteem, The problem of many guys are just having the confidence to walk up to a girl and talk to her, they get their brains frozen once she shows up, most guys can't just stand up and address their peers. Now that is low self esteem but it could be improved over-time through a tried and tested techniques.
Many guys are stuck with inferiority complex, I was at first, I was scared of approaching pretty girls, like they would beat me up if I say the wrong things, I tried to change but it only takes them showing up again before I start sinking again, this problem lingered for months and even years before I figured I could improve.
Low confidence is not being able to state the obvious; it is whimpering when you are giving the opportunity to lay your claims, you always end up worried behind the scene, throwing dirt on your skin. Women yearn for tough and confident guys; guys that know what they are doing so if you want to get the right girl you are dreaming about you need to have self confidence.
Here are three major moves to make to build your self esteem, to be able to pass all the test of women. Women test men in relationships, you know those days they refuse to pick your calls and those days she shows up after you have waited for hours, you know those times she plays all those girl games and have you calling every other minutes just to make sure you don't lose her? Well,
those are how women test men.
And if you need to effectively by-pass this sort of tests you need to eliminate inferiority complex, how?
- ACCEPT YOURSELF AND BELIEVE YOU CAN.
This is the first step to self discovery, some guys just keep thinking they would be more confident if they can only add an inch to their height or if they could just change their color or size but the truth is that there is almost nothing you can do about your height, color and size except accepting them as the component of the real you.
You are the real you, you just need to accept yourself and the world around you will accept you too. You don't need to keep feeling disgusted about your skin color or whatever, you need to stop thinking that the guy under the tree is laughing because of your size, he may be laughing at you but that is only when you are laughing at yourself also, walk and talk majestically, like you like
yourself, like you know what you are doing, stop looking down on yourself when you talk to people - you are unique and whatever you believe about yourself, the world would eventually buy it.
DISCOVER YOUR INNER POTENTIALS - GET SKILLS.
Most people that are successful at delivering a particular project have a way of doing it, the guys that are good with women have a particular way of approaching them, they know a secret the average guy doesn't know, if you have to stand and address a crowd tomorrow morning, learn what you have to say. I know the feelings kicks in when you stand before them, no problem, first do your homework and nature would help you fix the rest.
If you need to build your self confidence you need to develop your inner potentials, you must be good at something, at least one thing, learn about it till you are perfect. The most ugly girl in my school happens to be the most intelligent in her class and she was accepted and respected and she doesn't need to worry about her looks when she have other ways of making it up.
I know that people that have low self esteem, guys that keep feeling inferior always have a way of thinking they are not worth all the things they shoot at, they just hope they might achieve it by chance, they bask on their looks and height and stuff like that to proclaim these judgments.
When you have knowledge about a particular matter, you handle it with confidence and enthusiasm, you shiver less and you look tough, So one way to build up self confidence is by developing your inner potentials.
- WALK INTO THE WORLD AND TRY!
This is my final tip on building self confidence - you need to walk into the world and try out whatever positive thing you read, success is not achieved when you decide to lock yourself behind closed doors without putting a foot forward. walk into the world, try talking to people, talk to pretty girls, they might not respond the first time you try, try again and keep trying till you are good and then till you are almost perfect.
Dave Anan is the owner of Dating-tips-for-realmen.com, with lots of mind-blowing tips on how to get and keep your dream girl
or how to get the new chick in your neighborhood. Here is more on how to Improve Self confidence and even more mind blowing tips abouthttp://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What are the Irresistible Charms of Mature Women?
- In a relationship, does age matter?
- How To Choose Righteous Friends
- HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK: PROVEN METHODS AND TIPS
- A Systematic Antidote to "Greed" in American Culture!
- IT'S OKAY TO BE SINGLE
- The Commodification of the Idea of Love
- My Magical Text Message
- Create a picture with words to celebrate your friendiversary
- HAVING POST TRAUMA GROWTH?
- HOW TO MANAGE THE FATIGUE
- Issues Related to Extracurricular Activities when Dealing with Child Support
- Important Questions to Discuss With Your Family Law Attorney
- How Is Your Self-Discipline?
- Uncontested Divorce in Texas
- Start A New Relationship, With Your Partner
- Love Horoscope 2020
- Dating In Your Current Relationship?
- How To Get To The Best From Your Partner
- The Time Of Your Life ...
- How to Express Your Emotions
- Kinds of People You meet on Social Media Groups
- FetishSites.net reviewed top 5 fetish websites for dating - Make your fetish fantasy come true
- How to Break-Up With Your Partner When You Live Together
- Where to Find White Women Looking For Black Men
- 3 Little-Known Reasons Why Some People Cheat In Relationships
- How a traditional wedding is done in Sri Lanka
- Love is in The Air! How to Express True Love Romantically and Creatively
- How To Get Your Ex Back If They Are Seeing Someone Else
- Marriage Partners for Single Muslim Ladies Written by: Princess Salma