- Author Bhingare Sanath Kumar
- Published August 11, 2011
- Word count 525
Title :- An Article On Interview Tips
Summary :- This article summarizes how to face the interview & what are the points to be remember before going to the interview & how to become a successful in interview
Facing The Interview is the big Job in our life after completing our graduation. This sentence is used mostly by the freshers who just completed their graduation and hunting for their job. After giving the interview they will get the idea about the interview and they become expert in giving interview. You can Maximize your chances of getting the job by following points.
Be On Time:- You must be on time for interview. You must also think about the traffic and how long it take to reach the venue. And remember - you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
Be Prepared:- While going for the interview you must visit yours company's website. Explain them the opportunity to talk proudly about something positive you have found.
What are your Weakness :- While going for interview you must think what are your weakness then you must find out a solution on that then you practice it on your weakness points before going for interview. You must not show any weakness point to the interviewer while interview process. It is the important point due to this you may loose your chances of job.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression :-
Their must be a SMILE in your face while giving interview.The dress code must be formal and the dress color must be light because your are going to work in a professional company.And don't forget to give a handshake. And you must maintain a eye contact.
Be Honest :- You must not lie when you are telling about your background and/or skill. If you get caught that you are lying then their is chances to loose your job opportunity.
Check your CV:- while going for interview you must have a look on your cv that you can explain all the topics from your CV.
Talk about specific achievement:- The interviewer may ask about your
particular success. Some of them they will ask for specific examples of things you've done that you're particularly proud of, and how you solved problems, or how you learn t - and improved - from difficult situations.
Dont Talk to much:- In interview you must not talk too much. And you must answers it which they ask.Communication is a two way process so give them a chance too.
Take a Spare Photo & Cv with you:- while going for interview you must take your photo & CV so that interviewer may remember you after the interview
Be enthusiastic & positive:- Dont criticize on the previous interview which you have been given and you have not selected. So focus on positive achievement and views.
By studying on above mention points before going for interview you can get success in your interview and their is a chances for getting a "Right Job For your Bright Future".
Best of luck!!!
The resume-builder.net website gives an idea about how to make an out standing resume with in a minute and saves in it most popular format. and it also gives an idea about how to face an interview& how to become a successful in interviewArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why to Look for Remote IT Support Jobs?
- Things to consider when looking for/applying for a commercial construction job
- Picking Career with Career Counseling
- Entry Level Online Jobs: Work for Lionbridge & Gengo
- Do I need to list job references on my CV?
- CNA Training Hempstead - Find CNA Training Cources in Hempstead
- Gagging Orders
- What Kind Of Job Can Your Stay-At-Home Wife Do?
- Technical Staffing Solutions for Orgonians
- Finding Your Next Job with a Temp Agency
- Successful Goal Setting for Today's College Students
- 5 Things You Need to Do Before Applying for a New Job
- Why Any Job Is Not Better Than No Job at All
- Do you have career regrets?
- 3 Strategies to Job Hunt after a Long Career Break
- Challenges Faced By Job Seekers
- Job Vacancies in Philippines
- Revise Your Resume Explore The Career
- The Four Stages of a Career Setback
- Take Your Resume Off Life Support
- Shifting Job Gears
- The Art of Success in the Arts
- The Business of Art
- The Art of Marketing
- I'm a Brand, You're a Brand
- What is CDR (Competency Demonstration Report)? How to prepare a Competency Demonstration Report? Where can you get help writing?
- Fall Back In Love With Your Job? Here's How!
- How to become a successful RN in the modern health sector
- Get a Degree in Vending Machine Repair For a Lucrative Career
- Family Goal Setting for Working Professionals