How To Get A Fit Body While Practising Safe Sex
- Author Susan Casey
- Published August 16, 2011
- Word count 501
If you are interested in learning how to get a fit body, you may be interested in the fact that you can get a fit body while practicing safe sex.
Have Safe Sex Regularly
You will not be able to get a fit body simply by practicing safe sex every now and then. Figuring out how to get a fit body through sex involves a regular schedule. Experts say that you should treat sex as if it is any other exercise program. This means that you should at least practice it between three and five times each week. You need to consider sex as a workout routine that has to be regular. This is the only way that you can lose weight through safe sex.
Put More Effort into Sex
You cannot lose weight through sex if you do nothing and just enjoy the ride. You may want to try moving more often while you doing it. Try to work up a sweat and move more often. You need to treat sex as if it is a cardio workout. Keep moving and practicing safe sex can be counted as a cardio workout.
Talk To Your Partner About Safe Sex
Your partner may be interested in how to get a fit body as well. If your partner is interested in practicing safe sex to get a better-looking body, you may want to discuss everything with him or her. You need to make sure that your partner is willing to have sex more often with you. He or she may not be willing to practice it as much as you want. Therefore you will to supplement this with another workout. If your partner is interested in putting forth the extra effort, you can continue to the next steps. Remember to be honest with your partner.
Schedule A Time
Many men and women schedule a time to go to the gym. If you plan to practice safe sex as a form of exercise, you may want to schedule a time as well. You do not want to be interrupted. Pick a time that is best for you and your partner.
The Length Of Time Will Matter
You may already know that a good cardio workout typically lasts for around thirty minutes. This includes the warm up and the warm down. Do not rush this exercise with your partner. You need to take the time to get a good workout with your partner. Make sure that your heart beats faster while you are having sex. If you are not working up a sweat and your heart is not beating faster, you will not burn enough calories for quality results.
Learn New Positions
You should learn new positions to make things more interesting. You do not want to get bored with your new workout routine and you do not want it to seem like a chore. Different positions can make practicing safe sex more enjoyable. It can also be more affective as a calorie burning activity.
As you can see learning how to get a fit body while practising safe sex is easy with a little focus and self control. Find out more ways to get fit at HowToGetFitGuide.com.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- AmputeeAmber: Shattering Stereotypes and Redefining Beauty in the Online Sex Work Industry
- Unveiling the Technology Behind Adult Toys: Innovation Meets Pleasure
- The Effects of Cam Sex on Human Erotic Interaction
- Overcoming the Causes of Not Too Hard Erections
- How does a Christian learn how to no longer be in subjection to the cravings and desires of their flesh?
- Will We Ever Stop Fighting Over God, Sex, and Kids?
- Something about a homosexual in Bangladesh
- Understanding the relationship between structural violence and the lives of Black lesbians
- Masturbation Benefits - What are the benefits of masturbation?
- THE INTOLERANCE OF MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT ON LGBT COMMUNITY: RIGHT OR WRONG?
- Tips for Satisfying Couples To Reach Peak Orgasm
- LGBT Statistics: How many people are gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender?
- Why is N.O. So Important for Erection Quality (EQ) and Sexual Performance?
- Do You Really Know About Bisexuality? – Break the Rumors
- 5 Ways For Men to Improve Sexual Performance
- The Benefits of Having Sex More Often
- How to Keep Your Sex Life Healthy?
- Sexless Marriage Reasons and Remedies
- Sexuality of Violence and Other Human Predations – Part 2
- 5 Simple and Successful Methods to Overcome Erectile Dysfunction
- Sex love and hard times
- Discover How Losing Weight Helps Improve Your Sex Life
- Here’s why you need to get a tantric massage
- Exercises that Stimulate Libido and Boost Sex Drive
- Love: 7 golden rules to keep your relationship going
- The major causes of yeast infections
- Why Paid Companions Make for the Ideal Adult Entertainment?
- Discover True Indulgence with Tantric Massages in Bayswater
- Is it mandatory to avoid sexual intimacy during and after medical abortion?