The Benefits of Having Sex More Often
- Author Tanako Takanawa
- Published October 12, 2020
- Word count 496
Having sex more frequently offers a lot of benefits. For example, it can help you bring a lot of positive changes like greater intimacy, reduced stress, and lower blood pressure. Although there is no general rule as to how many times you should have sex in a week, the latest research studies offer some Insight. In this article, we are going to take a look at the benefits of having sex more often.
According to a study done in 2015, your sex frequency has a positive impact on your overall health. However, it should be done in a limit. According to research studies, having sex once a week is more than enough to maintain relationship satisfaction.
Psychological Benefits of Sex
Making love offers a lot of emotional and psychological benefits. As a matter of fact, sex is associated with a better quality of life. Listed below are some of the psychological benefits of having sex more often:
Self-image: With regular sex, you can enjoy better self-esteem. Apart from this, you will enjoy higher feelings of security.
Happiness: If you want to stay happy, ee you may want to have sex more often, according to a study done in 2015 in China.
Stronger Bond: During sex, your brain releases chemicals, such as and dolphins that help reduce the feelings of depression and irritability. Apart from this, oxytocin is another chemical that triggers nipple stimulation in women. Besides, this chemical triggers a sense of contentment and calmness.
Stress: Long-term stress is not good for your sexual performance. However, if you have sex more frequently, you will be able to manage your stress levels.
Sleep quality: When you have orgasms during sex, your brain releases prolactin. This type of chemical helps improve your quality of sleep.
Apart from psychological benefits, regular sex offers a lot of physical benefits as well. Some of those benefits are described below:
Physical fitness: According to the reports from the American Heart Association, the frequent sexual activity offers the same benefits that you can enjoy through brisk walking or stair climbing. sexual activity can give more strength to your pelvic and abdominal muscles.
Brain function: According to many studies on rats, frequent intercourse is associated with improved cognitive function. Apart from this, it helps grow fresh brain cells. Plus, you will have better memory performance, especially if you are over the age of 50.
Immunity functionality: Frequent intercourse offers a lot of immunity benefits as well. Regular sex can reduce your likelihood of catching the flu or cold.
Pain management: Frequent intercourse releases certain chemicals in the brain. This can help manage your back pain or migraine.
Weight loss: If you have sex for half an hour per day, you can burn 200 calories. So, if you are overweight, frequent sexual activity can help you shed the extra pounds and get back into shape.
Long story short, this was a description of some psychological and physical benefits of having sex more often for men.
We’ve been improving sex lives since 2009 with over 300 thousand satisfied customers. Our potent formula is backed by clinical studies and widely considered to be one of the most trusted male enhancement products available. =====> male.kingofadventure.com [Backed by Science and Trusted by Men Worldwide]Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Tips for Satisfying Couples To Reach Peak Orgasm
- LGBT Statistics: How many people are gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender?
- Why is N.O. So Important for Erection Quality (EQ) and Sexual Performance?
- Do You Really Know About Bisexuality? – Break the Rumors
- 5 Ways For Men to Improve Sexual Performance
- How to Keep Your Sex Life Healthy?
- Sexless Marriage Reasons and Remedies
- Sexuality of Violence and Other Human Predations – Part 2
- 5 Simple and Successful Methods to Overcome Erectile Dysfunction
- Sex love and hard times
- Discover How Losing Weight Helps Improve Your Sex Life
- Here’s why you need to get a tantric massage
- Exercises that Stimulate Libido and Boost Sex Drive
- Love: 7 golden rules to keep your relationship going
- The major causes of yeast infections
- Why Paid Companions Make for the Ideal Adult Entertainment?
- Discover True Indulgence with Tantric Massages in Bayswater
- Is it mandatory to avoid sexual intimacy during and after medical abortion?
- Why Try a Tantric Massage in London?
- Birmingham Dolls - Central Hub of GFE Companionship
- What can you expect during a couples massage?
- Enter the World of Kink by Knowing What is BDSM
- Top 5 home remedies to get rid of vaginal odor without side effects
- Reasons to get a tantric massage
- Tantra Massage - Why are People Crazy about This Therapy?
- Things You Should Not Do During a Four Hand Massage
- Tadalista Super Active
- How Can You Improve Your Sensual Massage Experience?