The Importance Of Social Work In Our Society
- Author Susan Mathers
- Published September 17, 2011
- Word count 393
Modern age is the era where everyone encounters some social problems, as people have become so busy in their lives. Moreover, the business minded nature of people has made them competitive in terms of money. With the increase in effort to earn more money there is an increase in social efforts being conducted by different institutes, organizations and individuals. Normally organizations arrange funds that are aimed to help those who deserve monetary help. These organizations have increased their various activities due to the number of people needing help.
Do many people think of getting some benefit in return, when they help others at their own expense? The only answer to this question is that they just enjoy helping others. It is a pleasant feeling to help those who deserve your help in terms of time, resources and money. How do you feel when you help a needy person who is hungry or needs some money? Of course, it would make you contented after helping him or her. In short, it is not necessary that only organizations can help the needy. Efforts of individuals are considered as a part of social help. The satisfaction of helping others has long lasting effects on our lives.
The main aim of doing any kind of social activity is actually to create a balance in our societies. This balance helps in maintaining the process of equality in the modern societies. This need of equality has led to the emergence of welfare activities and services that provide services to everyone who is a part of society. By doing so, you can play your role in reducing the social clashes and stress. All kinds of social necessities are provided to the deserving people, to keep a balance in maintaining an environment of peace and security in society.
In the last few years social activities have increased in number.In fact, the actual reason behind these activities is to do volunteer work, to eliminate the class difference on a great scale. It is a reality, that people with different societal backgrounds come together and help each other, by sharing their resources. As a result, we can conclude that the importance of social activities cannot be denied. We must promote and encourage the effort of helping one another to create a balanced society. Every individual must play his role in social activities.
There are no posted comments.
- Why to Look for Remote IT Support Jobs?
- Things to consider when looking for/applying for a commercial construction job
- Picking Career with Career Counseling
- Entry Level Online Jobs: Work for Lionbridge & Gengo
- Do I need to list job references on my CV?
- CNA Training Hempstead - Find CNA Training Cources in Hempstead
- Gagging Orders
- What Kind Of Job Can Your Stay-At-Home Wife Do?
- Technical Staffing Solutions for Orgonians
- Finding Your Next Job with a Temp Agency
- Successful Goal Setting for Today's College Students
- 5 Things You Need to Do Before Applying for a New Job
- Why Any Job Is Not Better Than No Job at All
- Do you have career regrets?
- 3 Strategies to Job Hunt after a Long Career Break
- Challenges Faced By Job Seekers
- Job Vacancies in Philippines
- Revise Your Resume Explore The Career
- The Four Stages of a Career Setback
- Take Your Resume Off Life Support
- Shifting Job Gears
- The Art of Success in the Arts
- The Business of Art
- The Art of Marketing
- I'm a Brand, You're a Brand
- What is CDR (Competency Demonstration Report)? How to prepare a Competency Demonstration Report? Where can you get help writing?
- Fall Back In Love With Your Job? Here's How!
- How to become a successful RN in the modern health sector
- Get a Degree in Vending Machine Repair For a Lucrative Career
- Family Goal Setting for Working Professionals