Moral Values Of A Social Worker
- Author Susan Summers
- Published September 17, 2011
- Word count 394
A social worker is the person who helps others in their everyday lives in various ways. There are different fields of life that can come together to assist people to overcome their problems. The services of a social worker might include helping patients, working for government agencies and doing research work. It is necessary for all those people who are involved in social activities, to follow a defined code of conduct. In this way all the individuals, government agencies and private organizations are bound to define their code of conduct for their employees, and make them follow the code of conduct. The National Association of Social Workers has also defined a general code of conduct for all organizations, agencies and individuals.
The most important moral value that every social worker needs to strictly follow is the service. It requires that you must aim to offer your best social services to help other people. You must try to offer your services to other people without charging any money. The second essential moral value is the insurance of social justice. It means that you need to spread awareness of various justice issues such as poverty, inequality and unemployment conditions.
You must have knowledge of that fact that all human beings are equal, and they should be treated for getting a better life. All human relationships are precious, and need to be realized by the person who is involved in social activities. You are required to help others to maintain their relationships. You should perform your job with full devotion and without any greed of earning money.
Apart from the organizations, workers are also required to follow the moral values. They need to be capable enough to work in a challenging environment, with commitment and hard work. They must provide the social services to the deserving person, after getting their permission.
All the assistance and help that you are going to provide to the other person must be kept confidential. The details and the problems of the client should not be disclosed to anyone else. The information cannot be disclosed without the permission of the client. These things are important to keep in mind, in order to perform these social activities. Moral values and code of conduct can vary, depending on the type of organization. But, workers need to follow the moral values defined by their organizations.
There are no posted comments.
- Why to Look for Remote IT Support Jobs?
- Things to consider when looking for/applying for a commercial construction job
- Picking Career with Career Counseling
- Entry Level Online Jobs: Work for Lionbridge & Gengo
- Do I need to list job references on my CV?
- CNA Training Hempstead - Find CNA Training Cources in Hempstead
- Gagging Orders
- What Kind Of Job Can Your Stay-At-Home Wife Do?
- Technical Staffing Solutions for Orgonians
- Finding Your Next Job with a Temp Agency
- Successful Goal Setting for Today's College Students
- 5 Things You Need to Do Before Applying for a New Job
- Why Any Job Is Not Better Than No Job at All
- Do you have career regrets?
- 3 Strategies to Job Hunt after a Long Career Break
- Challenges Faced By Job Seekers
- Job Vacancies in Philippines
- Revise Your Resume Explore The Career
- The Four Stages of a Career Setback
- Take Your Resume Off Life Support
- Shifting Job Gears
- The Art of Success in the Arts
- The Business of Art
- The Art of Marketing
- I'm a Brand, You're a Brand
- What is CDR (Competency Demonstration Report)? How to prepare a Competency Demonstration Report? Where can you get help writing?
- Fall Back In Love With Your Job? Here's How!
- How to become a successful RN in the modern health sector
- Get a Degree in Vending Machine Repair For a Lucrative Career
- Family Goal Setting for Working Professionals