ITIL Certification - An IT Service Management Approach
- Author Eli Shemluck
- Published October 6, 2011
- Word count 390
ITIL Certification is required to be got through a complete procedure which involves few steps, necessary to be followed. Previously it was based on Version 2, as it was the last one. Version 2 also involved the same track for following the certification path. With the release of Version 3 Certification, the base has changed. Now it is mostly on the basis of the latest version.
ITIL Certification is based on the foundation, which gives insight into the processes and relations. It primarily leads to Practitioner, making people specialists in Design and execution of processes. The third part of this structure is to become a Manager, who is responsible in the set-up and implementation of processes. The Foundation certificate enables people to understand the terminology used within ITIL; focusing on foundation knowledge, with regard to ITIL Service Support and Service Delivery sets, as well as generic ITIL Philosophy and background. It is a prerequisite for Specialist and Manager's certification. The Practitioner Certification focuses on knowledge and application of specific processes within IT Service Management and Services. The Manager's Certificate is for experienced professionals, who will be involved in managing the services of management functions.
There are two listed organizations responsible for preparing and delegating certifications to individuals who are rewarded after training. It includes EXIN and ISEB; the former is Dutch based, while the later is working under the British Government Office of Commerce. Both organizations award it, after testing skills in methodologies and successful implementation of technology.
This program is for anyone who wants to excel in service management, in a supportive environment that offers practical ITSM exercises, and on-the-spot learning and application. Both organizations provide online training certification, with ample facilities.
ITIL is an emerging concept, leading people in a unique way to the world of Internet. It introduces the concept of IT Service Management on Version 3 of ITIL. It describes the ITSM lifecycle and provides a set of specialized organized capabilities, for providing value to customers in the form of services.
It is the most widely accepted approach in the IT world. It provides a cohesive set of the best practice drawn from the public and the private sectors internationally, supported by a comprehensive qualification scheme, accredited training organization and assessment tools. The best practice processes in it are supported by the International Organization for Standardization for IT Service Management.
There are no posted comments.
- Keeping Your Mind And Body Healthy While Stuck At Home
- Why to Look for Remote IT Support Jobs?
- Things to consider when looking for/applying for a commercial construction job
- Picking Career with Career Counseling
- Entry Level Online Jobs: Work for Lionbridge & Gengo
- Do I need to list job references on my CV?
- CNA Training Hempstead - Find CNA Training Cources in Hempstead
- Gagging Orders
- What Kind Of Job Can Your Stay-At-Home Wife Do?
- Technical Staffing Solutions for Orgonians
- Finding Your Next Job with a Temp Agency
- Successful Goal Setting for Today's College Students
- 5 Things You Need to Do Before Applying for a New Job
- Why Any Job Is Not Better Than No Job at All
- Do you have career regrets?
- 3 Strategies to Job Hunt after a Long Career Break
- Challenges Faced By Job Seekers
- Job Vacancies in Philippines
- Revise Your Resume Explore The Career
- The Four Stages of a Career Setback
- Take Your Resume Off Life Support
- Shifting Job Gears
- The Art of Success in the Arts
- The Business of Art
- The Art of Marketing
- I'm a Brand, You're a Brand
- What is CDR (Competency Demonstration Report)? How to prepare a Competency Demonstration Report? Where can you get help writing?
- Fall Back In Love With Your Job? Here's How!
- How to become a successful RN in the modern health sector
- Get a Degree in Vending Machine Repair For a Lucrative Career