Sky lanterns and their increasing use at weddings
- Author Steve Gamble
- Published October 16, 2011
- Word count 396
Sky lanterns are becoming increasingly popular at weddings these days. Delicately crafted of paper, bamboo sticks, and small amount of flammable matter, these are extremely beautiful and bring forth a spectacular illumination in the sky. People buy sky lanterns to add a touch of magic and romance to the most special event of their life. The picturesque sight that is being created by these unique fireworks helps make the whole event memorable for everyone present at the wedding.
The rare sight where several lighted lamps float off into the sky leaves the guests spell-bound and gasping out of excitement. Sky lanterns are believed to be the carriers of special blessing from the loved ones and from God. Because of this, they are often called wish lanterns. People write good luck messages onto them and release them into the air with the intention of bringing happiness and luck into the life of the newly weds.
Yet another reason why most people prefer sky lantern over other fireworks is that they are silent and do not cause any disturbance to people living nearby. Also, there are lot of wedding venues that do not permit use of noisy and loud fireworks inside their premises. For those who want their wedding to be a quiet peaceful affair, sky lanterns are the perfect option.
Since sky lantern does not involve any explosives, they are lot safer to use. One need not worry about the sky lantern firing off in to different directions and causing injuries to people since they gently float off in the sky and the only thing that burns is the small piece of cardboard which too produces a small naked flame.
Sky lanterns are popular amongst environmentally-friendly people too. They are made out of rice paper and very thin wire that dissolves and rusts away over time, without adding any injurious substances into the environment. As they are fully biodegradable, people are able to add fun and excitement to their wedding without affecting the environment at all.
If you are about to get married and want to include this amazing firework in your event, log on to pyrocreations.com Here you can buy fireworks online. The website is the leading fireworks store that stocks a wide range of fireworks. You can buy smoke bomb, smoke ball, smoke candles, rockets, and many other fireworks at discount rates over here.
Steve is very well known author who writes on the topics like smoke
bomb, cannon fuse and sky lanterns.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Online Wedding Biography
- Who Gets Alimony, and Who Pays It?
- What about wedding veils?
- How To Find The Best Wedding Videographer For Your Special Day
- "Honesty" in the Wedding Planner Business
- Addressing Child Marriage through Professional Translations
- 9 Fun Traditions of Asian Brides on Their Wedding Day
- Six Reasons You Should Wear A Wedding Locket Necklace
- When to Turn to Marriage Counseling
- Is this a kind of Betrayal?
- Planning an Indian Wedding
- 4 Things A Man Must Do Before Getting Married
- Wedding Readings For Gay Couples
- Matchless and Inexpensive Wedding Favor Ideas for 2018
- 10 Unique and Affordable Wedding Favor Ideas
- Value: Everything You Have In Your Relationships
- His Secret Obsession E-Book Review
- Why Fall Weddings Are Best
- Why Fall Weddings Are the Best
- How To Do Your Own Wedding Makeup
- Be the Best Man
- What to look for when buying an informal wedding gown
- 6 Essential Financial Tips for Newlyweds
- How To Choose Chairs For Your Wedding
- Using Wedding Resources that are LGBT Wedding Friendly
- Breaking the Stereotypes about Russian Women
- Brazilian Wedding Traditions
- Love is all Around
- Creating your unique wedding day
- The Green Bride