Ancient Aliens & UFO’s
- Author Vik Chabra
- Published October 21, 2011
- Word count 598
Unidentified UFO’s challenged human understandings provoking a quest that continues to this day. You have to say that UFO evidences goes back as far as man has left any records at all, because even in ancient cave arts 20,000 years ago or so in France or Spain there are objects, drawings that look like modern flying saucers. So you have to go that far, if you want to start some point of time when UFO was recorded.
Forever frozen in silence & in stones, these proactive drawings raise questions which are debated to this day, for some shapes represents Gods or Ancestors Spirits but for others they are ancient depictions of space crafts, ancient aliens.
Text from the world’s earliest civilization including Sumeria, some 5000 years ago mentions strange Ariel phenomena & laser beams who control them.
These are ancient records in which people describe different kind of flying objects, which they have seen. In some cases people were describing what they understood to be flying vehicles manned by different category of living beings; there are written accounts which describes in very details.
The images and drawings on those caves are proactive & controversial. A drawing of Alien makes it hard to understand if it was drawn by the live view, people back in those ages had or if it was merely an imagination of science fiction writers of those times. Despite increasing the public support for the notion that UFO’s may have been visiting the Earth since the dawn of the history, the scientific community is overwhelmingly skeptical about the object.
Ancient people saw weird things in a sky and they were convinced that those are the symbols of the God’s intentions, there minds were controlled by the God’s and in every case there is alternative explanation. It could have been some lightening or atmosphere change or anything that was unknown to primitive men, so they always interpret these things as supernatural.
Despite Scientific skepticism, the annals of human affairs contain many examples of strange objects seen in the sky. One of the earliest written records of the encountered with the UFO comes from Egypt more then 3500 years ago. There is a story about three Egyptian Ferro, who saw circles of Fire in the sky, started with one and report says that after few days there were many of them in the sky, and they were so impressed that it was recorded on the papyrus and considered as very momentous.
"In the year 22, on the third month of winter, a circle of fire appeared in the sky after some days it become very light, shown to the brightness of the sun, extended to the limits of heavens"
–The record of Ferro Papyrus – 1480 BC
Century’s later during the invasion of Asia, the might Greek leader "Alexander the Great" is chronicled to having witnessed UFO’s. "While crossing a river in 329 BC, Alexander and his men’s discovered what he described as gleaming silver shields in the sky, the objects repeatedly swooped out on a column of soldiers scattering men’s & horses in panic".
Seven years later, while attacking the Phoenician city of tyre, in the Eastern Mediterranean, Alexander again encountered UFO’s recorded by the observations of the both sides of conflict. One of the object suddenly shoots a beam of light at the city’s wall, crumbling in to dust, allowing Alexander’s troops to easily breach the defenses & takes over the city.
The Passage of centuries leaves with us little proofs of whether the events really took place or merely the product of imaginative minds.
Vlancing act as powerful resource for medium businesses and personal needs, with an ultimate goal to provide people with utmost easy and techno virtual assistance services in much affordable range,
For more information, please visit: http://www.vlancing.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Stress of the Orthodox Paths
- Workaholism As Futile
- Examination is not a true test of knowledge
- 3 Philosophical Questions We Should Ask Ourselves Regularly
- On Honesty
- When every day, I tell Janice that I'm her mother, and that her mother is always with her
- When in Janice's orphanage, I talk to Janice about politics of observer being victory of politics over abstract
- When because of Juno Skinner, from True Lies, the US supernatural woman can help me create positive moral tragic
- When the American supernatural woman gave me The Representative, and my past anti-nationalism, so that I can enjoy helping her
- When 21 years ago, the supernatural US woman used Miramax's 54 to tell me that sexy sexy socialism is evil
- When Alicia Silverstone's Batgirl creates communism from tyranny data, so that Janice can live safely in Batman Forever
- When taking the piss takes the piss out of Valak, in the Mullins barn, so that science can be a series of AI psychologies
- When the American supernatural woman turns CNN into a false political anti-magic, so that she can be outsmarted by UK royalty
- When The Craft's Bonnie Harper wants me to love Janice, by turning UK humour's freedom from science into an evil evil
- When I become a UK Prime Minister, so that Alison Parker and Brittney Havers can protect my Annabelle: Creation body
- When I delete my story, The Representative, so that the American people can criticize me if I fail to love Janice
- When future robots choose to end American extramarital affairs, so that my brain can turn Annabelle Creation into a real reality
- When the GOP can't use 112 Ocean Avenue, because the sexiness of the US Senator Kamala Harris opposes Harvard University
- When European men and women are designed by nature to want to serve American businesswomen because the latters support monarchy
- When as Janice's sexy mother, I mess with Europe's royal women by having her see me smoke a cigar in a mansion hot tub
- When I can wear a sequin maxi dress for Janice, because Annabelle Creation has turned me into her sexy American mother
- When American mothers choose to oppose UK monarchs, so that Darth Maul is safe from extramarital affairs and press conferences
- When Scream's Sidney Prescott creates the US, so that Fox News can't copy the UK's vow to ABC's Cecilia Vega
- When The Sentinel's Alison Parker has UK royals think that space is a son of CNN, so that space can be a US trophy wife
- When CNN and the White House create science, so that FHM's Kelly Brook can't turn all adults into female supermodels
- When geology watches the 2004 movie Wild Things 2, in order to remember why it was that a wizard outsmarted the North Pole
- When Heaven refuses to use a mansion like a nightclub, so that all adults can try to wear a suit like ABC's Cecilia Vega
- Shame on You!
- A British computer, that defeats Egyptian Gods so that no aristocrat or monarch is the creator of the sexy American female CEO
- When CNN jumps up and down on outer space, so that a Spanish university can ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub