- Author Henry Fernando
- Published December 14, 2011
- Word count 530
Happiness is what we are always looking for.Without happiness everything else has no use.The following quotes about happiness might change you thoughts about happiness.Do we need money or other luxuries to be happy?Are they important at all?You can decide after reading the following happiness quotes.
"If you want happiness for an hour ? take a nap.
If you want happiness for a day ? go fishing.
If you want happiness for a year ? inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime ? help someone else"
"Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have"
"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it"
"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?"
"If you want to be happy for a year, plant a garden; If you want to be happy for life, plant a tree"English Proverb
"Happiness is not a goal,it's a by product of a life well lived"
"Happiness is a butterfly, which, when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you sit down quietly, may alight upon you"
"If I keep a green bough in my heart, the singing bird will come"
"There is no happiness; there are only moments of happiness"
"Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so"
Robert G. Ingersoll
"Watch your manner of speech if you wish to develop a peaceful state of mind. Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented and happy attitudes and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful"
Norman Vincent Peale
"There is only one success - to spend your life in your own way"
"If there were in the world today any large number of people who desired their own happiness more than they desired the unhappiness of others, we could have paradise in a few years"
"It's good to be just plain happy; it's a little better to know that you are happy; but to understand that you're happy and to know why and how and still be happy, be happy in the being and the knowing, well that is beyond happiness, that is bliss"
"Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be"
"No one is happy all his life long"
"It is the trouble that never comes that causes the loss of sleep"
Chas. Austin Bates
"So practice happy thinking every day. Cultivate the merry heart, develop the happiness habit, and life will become a continual feast"
I hope you've enjoyed these quotes.You can find many other quotes about happiness on the internet.
There are no posted comments.
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life
- Do You Need Approval?
- A Moment of Gratitude..
- Finding Your Passion
- Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man
- Living Your Life In Forward Motion!
- How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Mindfulness – Guided Technique
- Winter Blues Can Feel Like You're Stuck In A Month Of Wednesdays
- How to be Happy and Stress-Free All The Time
- Be Happy By Dealing With Your True Feelings