The Secret of Deliberate Creation
- Author Steve Cruize
- Published December 16, 2011
- Word count 435
World renowned self-improvement authority
Dr. Robert Anthony has developed a personal development audio program that he
calls "The Secret of Deliberate Creation." The program was designed to help
those struggling to achieve their goals find a way to eliminate self-sabotage
and internal barriers to success. Dr. Anthony calls his program "A no-nonsense
way to get the results you want." Its premises are drawn from a mixture of both
spiritual and scientific principles.
In The Secret of Deliberate Creation, Dr.
Anthony asserts that every human being on the planet is a creator and that each
one of us is creating all of the time. He contends that a person’s individual
experience of reality is always in harmony with his own habitual thoughts and
beliefs. Anthony says that this process of creating one’s own reality is
ongoing and consistent, whether the end results help or harm the individual.
Dr. Anthony says that what shows up in our
lives does so in accordance with several universal laws. These laws, he states,
are constant and unbiased. High among these is the law of attraction. The law
of attraction states that people, places and things of a similar molecular
vibration are drawn to one another. Anthony claims that things and
circumstances merely exist as particles of possibility before they are brought
into form by thought and emotion. By choosing our thoughts we activate our
ability utilize the law of attraction.
Dr. Anthony contends that giving to others
is a largely overlooked way of getting what you want. In his opinion, based on
years of personal research, the universe will return to a person whatever he or
she sends out to others. Dr. Anthony also says that holding on to negative
emotions actually invites the things that you don’t want into your life. This
is because the law of attraction does not care whether the things that you
manifest are good for you or not. Just like the law of gravity, it will always
work, even if you don’t understand the mechanics behind it. If a baby crawls
off the ledge of a building, she will fall, even though she does not comprehend
the concept of gravity. In the same way, the law of attraction works without
personal opinion or bias.
In The Secret of Deliberate Creation, Dr.
Anthony gives you the tools to live a life of abundance and personal
fulfillment. He debunks the common misconception that life is a series of
chance happenings, unaffected by personal choice. Anthony asserts that "When
you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
To learn more about The Secret of Deliberate Creation, please visit my website at www.personalselfdevelopment.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Best Books Written By Dr.Mani
- Coexilia: Embracing Unity for a Harmonious Future
- Grief is Ghetto
- 17 Fun & Simple ways to find your Inner Peace
- Please Stay 6 Feet Apart: Navigating Emotional Growth in a Post – COVID Society
- Everything Happens For A Reason Part 1
- First Day of Middle School
- Need a Mood Boost? Here’s How Smiling Can Help!
- Get rid of the "If only" mindset
- Happiness is a Dynamic Tool to Increase Productivity in The Workplace
- Change your Day--Change your Life
- The Search for Meaning
- “Happiness Hormones” – The reasons why it is so hard to achieve happiness by utilizing them
- The Secret to Happy Life
- The Strangest Thing Men Desire. (And how it can make him crazy for you.)
- Most 3 Things Men Do Want
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers