Chinese Astrology & Feng Shui – Water Dragon Year 2012
- Author Alvin Yap
- Published January 1, 2012
- Word count 595
Come 4th February 2012, the Chinese will usher in the solar New Year of the Water Dragon. It heralds the arrival of Li Chun or spring in the Chinese solar calendar.
In Chinese metaphysics, the solar New Year brings with it a new set of annual stars that flies into every household. These stars form the energy pattern within the eight sectors of a house and influence the residents’ luck for the year. These flying stars come in a series of numbers that run from 1 - 9.
Apart from these stars, the year is also governed by the energy associated with one of the animal signs in the Chinese Zodiac. In 2012, it is the Dragon which represents the Grand Duke Jupiter of the year. The Chinese calls it the Tai Sui of the year and it governs the Southeast sector of a house. To be precise, it is Southeast 1 and its compass direction is 112.6º – 127.5º.
Any house that faces SE1 in 2012 will offend the Grand Duke. The residents are likely to encounter setbacks and obstacles during the year especially those born in the year of the Dog which clashes with the Dragon, the animal sign of the year.
One should not undertake any renovation that involves knocking down the wall, digging the ground or any home improvement work in the SE1 sector as it will antagonize the Grand Duke and brings misfortune to the residents.
The sector that is opposite the SE1 is ruled by the Year Breaker which is also known as the Sui Poh in Chinese and its energy takes up the Northwest 1 sector (292.6º – 307.5º). It is not advisable to undertake renovation in the NW1 as it will break the year’s luck!
And there are the Three Killings which affect the South sector this year. This inauspicious energy covers mainly South (157.6º to 202.5º) and brings obstacles, financial losses and accidents. Its negative effects are triggered by any physical disturbance such as renovation works in this sector of the house.
As for the nine flying stars in 2012, star 5 and star 2 are particularly troublesome. Star 5 is called the Five Yellow and it brings accidents, misfortune and calamity. It occupies the Southeast sector of the house this year. Star 2 brings illnesses and it afflicts the North sector of the house. Pregnant women, the elderly and infants are advised to stay away from this sector for the year if possible.
The Southwest sector is afflicted by star 3 which is associated with arguments, disputes and legal problems.
The center of a property is ruled by star 6 which signifies authority, influence and power.
The East sector is ruled by star 4 which is associated with love, relationship and scholastic achievements.
The West sector is ruled by star 8 which is the current auspicious star as it brings financial and career success.
The Northeast sector is ruled by star 9 which brings creativity, happy events and joyous occasions.
The South sector is ruled by star 1 which brings nobility, wisdom and recognition.
The Northwest sector is ruled by star 7 which is associated with robbery, injury and fraud.
You should take up a full reading of your birth chart to know your luck for this year and the future. This article only shows you one of the basic applications of the amazing vast fields of Chinese Metaphysics known as Feng Shui. However, the Chinese Four Pillars of Destiny is another fascinating art that can reveal your destiny through your date of birth. If you are interested to find out what life has in store for you, you can get a free sample reading at http://www.bazidestiny.synthasite.com
Alvin Yap is the founder and owner of the website http://www.bazidestiny.synthasite.com and http://www.proactive-qi.com which offers free destiny readings based on Chinese Astrology known as the Four Pillars of Destiny and free consultation on the Chinese Metaphysical Science of Feng Shui. Visit us for free download of E-Books, articles, resources etc. Pro-activate Your Life!Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Best Books Written By Dr.Mani
- Coexilia: Embracing Unity for a Harmonious Future
- Grief is Ghetto
- 17 Fun & Simple ways to find your Inner Peace
- Please Stay 6 Feet Apart: Navigating Emotional Growth in a Post – COVID Society
- Everything Happens For A Reason Part 1
- First Day of Middle School
- Need a Mood Boost? Here’s How Smiling Can Help!
- Get rid of the "If only" mindset
- Happiness is a Dynamic Tool to Increase Productivity in The Workplace
- Change your Day--Change your Life
- The Search for Meaning
- “Happiness Hormones” – The reasons why it is so hard to achieve happiness by utilizing them
- The Secret to Happy Life
- The Strangest Thing Men Desire. (And how it can make him crazy for you.)
- Most 3 Things Men Do Want
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers