Letting Go Of Emotional Baggage
- Author Roseanna Leaton
- Published April 17, 2012
- Word count 563
Sometimes we experience emotional overload and find it difficult to cope. It's impossible to completely wipe your memory clean but what you can do is change your emotional reaction to your memories and circumstances.
Emotional baggage can reach a great weight or even enter the category of emotional garbage. If you are suffering beneath the burden of negative emotions, you will realize that it is not only important but it is in fact essential for your well-being to find a way in which to offload. A trip to the dump would appear to be overdue.
When you are plagued by bad memories, bad feelings or guilty emotions you just want to forget them. You want to sling them away and wipe them clean from your mind. You just do not want them hanging around disturbing your happiness and equilibrium. You know that this is what you want but you also realize that this ideal is impossible. You cannot just tip that garbage into the dump and walk away with a mind that is devoid of such memories. Your mind won't let you do that, no matter how much you would like it to. You cannot wipe those memories away.
But when you really think about it if you reframe your goal slightly you can actually achieve what is at the crux of your desires. Rather then blocking out those memories, what you really want is to stop the bad feelings associated with these memories. You simply want to stop feeling bad. And so instead of trying to tip that stubborn and uncomfortable emotional garbage into the dump, you need to take it in for re-cycling.
What is needed it to be able to take a step back and change that instinctive emotional reaction which has until now been overloading your senses and leeching your energy and spirit. Hypnosis is a great way of gaining access to your automatic memory store and related instinctive behavioral responses. In fact there is a strong body of medical research that supports its use in the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
I am using the example of PTSD here, as this is arguably the most intensely experienced form of negative emotional reaction relating to past events and circumstances. Most people who wish to let go of emotional baggage experience a lower degree of impact.
For example, you might want to get over a broken relationship and stop thinking about your ex. You might want to stop thinking about a situation at work that has upset you. There are many variations of emotional overload that you might be experiencing. The thing to remember is that hypnosis is a very useful tool in taking a step back and seeing things from a different angle and being able to dissociate from the emotions that used to swamp you.
Hypnosis is easy to use and quick to work. Most people don't really consider hypnosis, as they do not know enough about it. But one you look into the medical research that has been complied showing its efficacy you soon realize that it is an extremely effective treatment for many emotional issues.
Roseanna Leaton, specialist in hypnosis mp3s to assist with emotional issues and help you get over a broken relationship.
P.S. Discover how you can focus your mind with hypnosis. Grab a free hypnosis mp3 from my website now.
There are no posted comments.
- Actual Characteristics of A Leader-Follower In the 21st Century
- AI-Generated Girlfriends: Exploring the Pros and Cons of Artificial Companionship
- Why Friends With Benefits Relationships Don’t Always Work Out
- What are Twin Flames. How to know your Twin Soul.
- How to get him back
- Romantic Escapes: How Erotic Getaways Can Reignite the Spark in Your Relationship
- How to get over a relationship breakup?
- How to bring back your Ex
- Real Love
- Story of being Misunderstood
- How to Cope with Relationship: Anxiety and Rebound
- How to Attract a Woman (6 Things That Get Her Fascinated)
- 5 Reasons Why Friends Are Key to Mental and Physical Health
- 4 Reasons Why Gen Z Is The Loneliest Generation
- How to Make Friends with a Busy Schedule
- How To Make Connections As An Introvert
- How to get back your ex
- Quotes of Dad
- Pledge for Unconditional Love for All Humans
- Broken Hearts-A Way of Living!
- The voice of the Soul- Being Flexible
- How To Step Out Of Your Sexual Comfort Zone
- The Five Love Languages in Psychology
- Expanding Generosity (Thanksgiving Series Pt3) (VIDEO)
- Embracing Gratitude (Thanksgiving Series Pt2) (VIDEO)
- LOVE AS A STRONG FEELING.
- STRONG RELATIONSHIP TIPS
- The empty house on Fernwood Street
- Do Single Moms Have the Right to Pursue New Love?
- Text Chemistry Book Review