Here Comes The Bride
- Author Rebecca Binny
- Published April 22, 2012
- Word count 564
Weddings are joyous occasions that celebrate a union between loving couples, and a time to share all these wonderful moments with family and friends. Despite the joy and excitement, weddings are a stressful time. From dress selection to dinner, everything demands the utmost attention to detail.
Without turning your wedding into a hair-pulling frenzy, you can transform this special event into the best party and celebration of your life by incorporating some simple tips and tricks. As an image consultant, it is perplexing as to why couples can spend hundreds of dollars on wedding arrangements and gifts, but fail to give any consideration to what matters the most, the bride and groom.
Perhaps, it is the lack of awareness and priority given to the most important couple of the wedding, or maybe the stress from preparations and living up to expectations have overshadowed the importance of looking and behaving your best at your wedding. Remember, that when all eyes are on you, proper image and etiquette for weddings is important in holding up a good image and presenting yourself as best as you can. This will not only add to your happiness on your special day but also leave a lasting impression on guests.
Colour analysis for brides is one of the services offered under the Wedding & Special Occasions workshop. It provides professional advice on choosing colors that are best suited to your skin tone. We don't need an expert to tell us that color coordination is important but we do need help from someone who has sufficient experience and skill to select the right colors for your evening gown, your lip and eye makeup selection, and even the bouquet you'll be holding the entire evening!
Apart from providing color analysis for brides, the Wedding & Special Occasions workshop proves to be quite helpful in determining the precise style for men and women that not only complements their body but also enhances their personality. While you can afford to look less than perfect on a normal day, your wedding isn't one of those occasions you want to pass!
Similarly, jewelry and makeup are two essential aspects of looking great for your big day. It's your wedding and quite rightly you're the center of attention, being scrutinized by everyone present at the event. You cannot simply go with your instinct as to what looks better. Questions like, what would go better with your dress, diamonds or pearls or what shade of eye-shadow would bring out the eyes, are all important ones that need to be addressed.
Apart from appearance, dressing, and looking great, there are other important areas to take note of for your wedding. Acting appropriately in front of guests is important to ensuring that you do not embarrass yourself or give your guests an awkward experience. Appropriate wedding behavior is important to keeping up with that great image you just created for yourself.
Prior to the wedding, invitations, introductions, seating, acknowledging your guests are all part of bride and groom etiquette. Here are a few wedding arrangement tips that you should keep in mind:
Send out invitations well before time (no Facebook invitations should not be condoned)
Provide all possible convenience to your guest especially accommodation and food
Avoid bad timing
Lastly, of course, have a great time and enjoy the beginning to a wonderful journey together as man and wife!
There are no posted comments.
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Online Wedding Biography
- Who Gets Alimony, and Who Pays It?
- What about wedding veils?
- How To Find The Best Wedding Videographer For Your Special Day
- "Honesty" in the Wedding Planner Business
- Addressing Child Marriage through Professional Translations
- 9 Fun Traditions of Asian Brides on Their Wedding Day
- Six Reasons You Should Wear A Wedding Locket Necklace
- When to Turn to Marriage Counseling
- Is this a kind of Betrayal?
- Planning an Indian Wedding
- 4 Things A Man Must Do Before Getting Married
- Wedding Readings For Gay Couples
- Matchless and Inexpensive Wedding Favor Ideas for 2018
- 10 Unique and Affordable Wedding Favor Ideas
- Value: Everything You Have In Your Relationships
- His Secret Obsession E-Book Review
- Why Fall Weddings Are Best
- Why Fall Weddings Are the Best
- How To Do Your Own Wedding Makeup
- Be the Best Man
- What to look for when buying an informal wedding gown
- 6 Essential Financial Tips for Newlyweds
- How To Choose Chairs For Your Wedding
- Using Wedding Resources that are LGBT Wedding Friendly
- Breaking the Stereotypes about Russian Women
- Brazilian Wedding Traditions
- Love is all Around
- Creating your unique wedding day
- The Green Bride