Meditation – Starting the Right Place
- Author Jessica Tanner
- Published April 25, 2012
- Word count 553
Meditation – Starting the Right Place
Do you wish to start to meditate and improve your health and find your spirituality? There are a number of great reasons why to practice meditation, and when you start to do meditation exercises on a regular basis, you will also start to feel some of the lovely benefits with meditation.
When you meditate regularly, you will start to feel stress freer and more at peace. Small things that would normally infuriate you will no longer have that same affect on you, and you will be able to feel grounded and centered throughout the day.
Practicing Meditation is also able to lower your heart rate and blood pressure over time, and will teach you to really relax and still your mind. Meditation helps you to concentrate and teaches you to focus for longer periods of time on just one thing without being distracted.
Meditation also helps you in your spiritual work and makes it easier for you to receive guidance from your Higher Self and intuition.
Where to Start?
So if you have decided that you are going to start your practice but do not know where to start, you first need to decide what you want to accomplish from your meditation work. So if your wanted end result is to get a feeling of balance and control your focus will be very different than from those who want to work on their spirituality.
Here are some types of meditation for different goals
Stress Reducing Meditation Techniques:
Third Eye Meditation
Balancing the Mind:
Despite of what your goal is, it is a quite good idea to start with an easy breathing meditation, since this will be the foundation for any type of meditation. So start by practicing the breathing meditation for some time to start with. You can follow this short meditation exercise
Find a quiet place to do your meditation. Find a comfortable posture and then take a short time to settle before you go on.
Close your eyes and take a deep cleansing breath to let go of stress and anxiety from your mind and body. Now continue to breathe deeply and picture that you are breathing in a blue wind of healing air that enters your stomach and fills every part of your body, making it shine with positive energy. Now exhale the air and visualize it as a dark heavy cloud of drained energy and tension leaving your body, making you feel a lot more relaxed.
Continue to breathe in the healing air and let it fill your body and make you feel relaxed and free of anger. Whenever thoughts enter your mind, just return your focus to your breathing and continue with the meditation exercise.
Do this breathing meditation for as long as you need. If you are a beginner, you probably want to start with just a couple minutes meditation as you will have to get used to sitting still and focused for long periods of time.
So start your meditation practice the correct way for you and enjoy the great journey.
I have always been interested in meditation and spirituality and that is why I have chosen to write about it and sharing my knowledge. I have to say that I am no expert on the field but are simply sharing what I know and maybe it can help you.https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Everything Happens For A Reason Part 1
- First Day of Middle School
- Need a Mood Boost? Here’s How Smiling Can Help!
- Get rid of the "If only" mindset
- Happiness is a Dynamic Tool to Increase Productivity in The Workplace
- Change your Day--Change your Life
- The Search for Meaning
- “Happiness Hormones” – The reasons why it is so hard to achieve happiness by utilizing them
- The Secret to Happy Life
- The Strangest Thing Men Desire. (And how it can make him crazy for you.)
- Most 3 Things Men Do Want
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life