How to build self confidence - 5 easy tips
- Author Tim Lumsden
- Published May 10, 2012
- Word count 487
To build self confidence you must be true to yourself. No one can give you self confidence. Confidence is an internal gratification, of which only you can award. Here are five ways you can build self confidence by being true and honest with yourself.
It’s Not What You Do it’s How You Do It!
When approaching everything in life, especially when learning how to build self confidence, your outlook will directly affect your outcome. Attack everything you want with the belief that you can do it an there is no way you can fail, then chances are, you have got one trophy with your name engraved in it before the race even starts. This goes with everything in life. Literally push the notion from your mind that failure is even a possibility. Talk to yourself; tell yourself you are awesome and that you can! Nothing anyone else says matters. All that matters is you.
Write a Journal of All Successes
Record every success you have, big or small in a journal and look back on that success when you start to feel your confidence slipping. This journal is your pep talk to help remind yourself how to build self confidence. In this journal include your thoughts about the achievement before and after. Also, record a reward you gave yourself for a job well done and ensure all of your successes have a reward that you give yourself. For example, if the objective is to get a job, you getting the job is not the reward. You need to celebrate completing the objective successfully.
Before You Make Any Decision, Ask Yourself What You Want
The best advice you need, to learn how to build self confidence is you need to control yourself to control your destiny. Do not let anyone pressure you or persuade you to make any decision. Even if you agree, you need to take a step back, take a breath, look at the facts objectively and ask yourself, what do you want?
Do What You Like to Do
You learn how to build self confidence by doing what you like to do. No matter what it is, you need to love it! It doesn't’t matter if anyone else on the planet likes what you like, as long as you like it, you can build objectives and complete them, thus gaining self confidence!
Do What You Like to Do Better Than Anyone Else and Do Not Be Modest!
All that matters is your opinion when learning how to build self confidence and you do what you like to do better than anyone else and when you have successes, tell the world! Life is full of challenges; ups and downs and insecurities. The only guaranteed relationship you have is with yourself, so make that relationship a great one!
I hope your found this article as interesting and empowering as I did when writing it.
Tim Lumsden is a recovering stutterer, is passionate about self confidence tips and knows how to build self confidence. To learn more please visit www.howtobecomeselfconfident.com now!Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Everything Happens For A Reason Part 1
- First Day of Middle School
- Need a Mood Boost? Here’s How Smiling Can Help!
- Get rid of the "If only" mindset
- Happiness is a Dynamic Tool to Increase Productivity in The Workplace
- Change your Day--Change your Life
- The Search for Meaning
- “Happiness Hormones” – The reasons why it is so hard to achieve happiness by utilizing them
- The Secret to Happy Life
- The Strangest Thing Men Desire. (And how it can make him crazy for you.)
- Most 3 Things Men Do Want
- Anime Who Breaks Your Heart
- Your Authentic Self: Love Who You Are Right Now
- Best Tips for Getting Rid from Head lice in Sydney
- To Create Change, You Have To Change
- Tired Of Fighting Without Resolution?
- 3 Steps To Building Connection Habits™
- Enhance Your Life With Better Boundaries!
- Need Fathering In Your Life?
- How Did 8 Simple daily habits give you a happier life
- This is why trying to be happy actually will backfire.
- How to Have a Stress-Less Holiday! 5 Tips to Survive & Thrive This Holiday Season
- Nice Chinese guys win hearts in the interracial relationships
- 7 Simple Hints to Manage Your Stress Level
- Winning Through Defeat: Eleven Commandments for Elections Losers
- Bluebirds Bring Hope
- Grati-texts & Grati-tweets - From High Tech to High Touch
- Attitude of Gratitude: 5 Facts to Be Grateful For
- Reaching Inner Peace Through Inspirational Books and Quotes
- Discover 5 Great Ways To Take Back Your Life