Wedding Tips Every Bride And Groom Should Hear
- Author Ben Pena
- Published June 21, 2012
- Word count 511
There are all kinds of weddings for all kinds of people. A wedding can be simple or complicated, quiet or crowded, outside or inside, luxurious or laid back. One thing you don't want a wedding to be is disorganized, however. The following advice will improve your experience with planning and going through a wedding, thus keeping that special day from being especially frustrating.
Don't go overboard with wedding decorations. It's probably safe to assume that you selected the site of your wedding and reception because you thought it was a nice looking location, the way it looks normally. Going too far to cover it up with decorations can end up looking tacky.
If you are going to be a guest at an upcoming wedding, be sure to arrive to the ceremony on time. Nothing interrupts a wedding more than a person showing up late and attracting attention to themselves. Try to give yourself an extra 15 minutes, just in case there is traffic getting there.
If you're going to be photographing a wedding, make sure to visit the location where the wedding will be held so you know what angles will be available to you and what barriers might get in your way. If you know where everything is you'll have a much easier time on the wedding day.
To avoid the pitfalls of currency exchange for your guests, find out where they have to go to get local funds before they arrive. Take everyone as a group to the location where you can exchange your money and call ahead to ask if they can accommodate everyone at the same time, maybe in a room outside the main area, so they don't have to wait in line.
Remember that it is always better to have too much food and drink than not enough. Nobody will remember what color your flowers were; but if you run out of beer, then all of your friends will be sure to remember that for the rest of their lives.
Buy local! Consider buying and hiring for your wedding from local companies. This will help support your local economy, as well as, ensure fresh products will arrive the day of your marriage. It will also save you money on shipping products and travel time for hired services such as your DJ.
If you are on a budget for your wedding, consider purchasing a dress that is not marketed as a bridal dress. There are a lot of white dresses available that are beautiful and do not cost nearly as much as a wedding gown. Check out prom dresses or look to consignment stores and samples sales to find the cheap wedding dresses of your dreams.
Now you know a little bit more about how to make sure mother of the bride dresses is as perfect as your romance -- or even better! With these tips to guide you, your wedding plans will be well-considered which will make sure your ceremony can go as smoothly as possible, no matter what style you choose for the event.
There are no posted comments.
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Online Wedding Biography
- Who Gets Alimony, and Who Pays It?
- What about wedding veils?
- How To Find The Best Wedding Videographer For Your Special Day
- "Honesty" in the Wedding Planner Business
- Addressing Child Marriage through Professional Translations
- 9 Fun Traditions of Asian Brides on Their Wedding Day
- Six Reasons You Should Wear A Wedding Locket Necklace
- When to Turn to Marriage Counseling
- Is this a kind of Betrayal?
- Planning an Indian Wedding
- 4 Things A Man Must Do Before Getting Married
- Wedding Readings For Gay Couples
- Matchless and Inexpensive Wedding Favor Ideas for 2018
- 10 Unique and Affordable Wedding Favor Ideas
- Value: Everything You Have In Your Relationships
- His Secret Obsession E-Book Review
- Why Fall Weddings Are Best
- Why Fall Weddings Are the Best
- How To Do Your Own Wedding Makeup
- Be the Best Man
- What to look for when buying an informal wedding gown
- 6 Essential Financial Tips for Newlyweds
- How To Choose Chairs For Your Wedding
- Using Wedding Resources that are LGBT Wedding Friendly
- Breaking the Stereotypes about Russian Women
- Brazilian Wedding Traditions
- Love is all Around
- Creating your unique wedding day
- The Green Bride