Don't Forget The Dress: Tips On Buying A Wedding Dress
- Author Ben Gentry
- Published June 21, 2012
- Word count 456
Many brides wish they could go back in time and give themselves some advice about planning their weddings. If you are in the throes of wedding planning, this helpful article will share some useful tips to keep you from making the same mistakes others have. Read on to learn some great pointers for wedding planning.
Do not let small details upset you. Everything might not go as planned, and you might have to find alternatives. You should do your best to plan ahead of time and have backup plans in case things fall through. Do not blow things out of proportions and remember that details will not change your wedding.
Whenever it is possible, try to get several services from the same company. They will often give you discounts if you get more things from them. It is very common to rent all furniture from the same place that you get your catering in order to save a little bit of money.
Don't get drunk! If you don't want your guests getting inebriated and making a scene, then you don't want to behave like that either. Keep your alcohol intake to a minimum so you can actually remember the night you had for the rest of your life and not end up on the nightly news.
Cut your cost for photography by incorporating disposable cameras for your guests. If you allow your guests to handle the candid photography during the reception, you can cut your photo budget down to just pictures of the wedding, wedding members and family. You will find that these photos generate more memorable moments than one photographer could capture.
Do a lot of research about the weather if you are thinking about a destination wedding. Many romantic getaways have a hurricane season. Think about extreme heat, exotic bugs and diseases and perhaps even political unrest in certain countries. Have a backup plan in case your destination wedding becomes impossible.
Wait before making major wedding decisions. When you go to see a venue that you are sure you love, don't put down a deposit right away. Go home, look at a couple of other places, and make a decision then. Making impulse decisions can cost you more money and a lifetime of regret so make sure you think as much as you are able to.
As you can see, these ideas are simple and practical. They are very easy to implement and these are things that any bride-to-be can manage. Look over the tips included in this article, and start trying them one at a time. Following this advice will help to reduce your stress as you plan your wedding and prom dresses, which is one of the biggest days of your life.
There are no posted comments.
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Online Wedding Biography
- Who Gets Alimony, and Who Pays It?
- What about wedding veils?
- How To Find The Best Wedding Videographer For Your Special Day
- "Honesty" in the Wedding Planner Business
- Addressing Child Marriage through Professional Translations
- 9 Fun Traditions of Asian Brides on Their Wedding Day
- Six Reasons You Should Wear A Wedding Locket Necklace
- When to Turn to Marriage Counseling
- Is this a kind of Betrayal?
- Planning an Indian Wedding
- 4 Things A Man Must Do Before Getting Married
- Wedding Readings For Gay Couples
- Matchless and Inexpensive Wedding Favor Ideas for 2018
- 10 Unique and Affordable Wedding Favor Ideas
- Value: Everything You Have In Your Relationships
- His Secret Obsession E-Book Review
- Why Fall Weddings Are Best
- Why Fall Weddings Are the Best
- How To Do Your Own Wedding Makeup
- Be the Best Man
- What to look for when buying an informal wedding gown
- 6 Essential Financial Tips for Newlyweds
- How To Choose Chairs For Your Wedding
- Using Wedding Resources that are LGBT Wedding Friendly
- Breaking the Stereotypes about Russian Women
- Brazilian Wedding Traditions
- Love is all Around
- Creating your unique wedding day
- The Green Bride