Do you need to Tip a DJ for service?
- Author Ronnie Macary
- Published November 26, 2012
- Word count 516
Disk Jockeys also commonly known as DJs provide entertainment services to a variety of events including wedding, parties or a dance club. The entertainment is normally in the form of music, though they may do more than just playing music e.g. emceeing, wedding planners etc. When invited to an event, a good Berrien County Wedding DJ is expected to entertain the audience and dazzle them with an inept ability to play the appropriate music tracks at the right time, and also choosing music that is relevant to the event. Just as many other service industries, he might be tipped but it is not a must. Though most DJ’s work as individuals; there are many others that work under a corporate company. So, when issuing the tip, it is not to the company but to the DJ as an individual.
Why tip him?
A DJ works in the service industry where tipping is not uncommon. And just as like many other professionals in the service industry, they are given tips as a sign of appreciation for their service. The tip issued does not go to the company that has employed him but as an individual. Before tipping a Berrien County Wedding DJ, you might want to consider a number of factors. Did he fulfill his duties as a DJ? Did the DJ come on time and left on time? Were guests entertained and left a happy lot? Was the DJ professional throughout the whole event and was he dressed properly and behaved in a professional manner? If you consider all these factors and think that the DJ fulfilled his duties, then you can go ahead and tip him. But tipping him is completely at your own discretion, he might not demand for the tip and nobody can force you to give the tip.
How much and when do you tip him?
The amount you tip a Berrien County Wedding DJ will entirely depend on the type of DJ you have hired. You may give it as a percentage of the amount he charged for the service or just a standard amount. But it’s all at your own discretion; decide how much you give depending on how satisfied you were with his service. What time would be the most appropriate to tip a DJ? That is a question that most people would want to know. If it’s a night club DJ, you can walk straight to where he is and drop him some cash when he is not busy spinning or talking to the microphone. Any other event including weddings, it’s only appropriate that you tip him after the event. At that point you will have evaluated him and come to a conclusion whether he out did himself, kept the guests on toes and also behaved in a professional manner throughout the event.
Tipping a DJ shouldn’t be a big issue, it’s up to you to decide whether to do it or not. But remember the DJ would really appreciate when you give him a tip because of his good service.
Ronnie is a professional DJ in Michigan and Indiana. Find out more about the professional services offered at http://www.bragpro.com or contact cerorowland (at) bragpro (dot) com.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- A Guide to Choosing Bridal Bouquets
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Online Wedding Biography
- Who Gets Alimony, and Who Pays It?
- What about wedding veils?
- How To Find The Best Wedding Videographer For Your Special Day
- "Honesty" in the Wedding Planner Business
- Addressing Child Marriage through Professional Translations
- 9 Fun Traditions of Asian Brides on Their Wedding Day
- Six Reasons You Should Wear A Wedding Locket Necklace
- When to Turn to Marriage Counseling
- Is this a kind of Betrayal?
- Planning an Indian Wedding
- 4 Things A Man Must Do Before Getting Married
- Wedding Readings For Gay Couples
- Matchless and Inexpensive Wedding Favor Ideas for 2018
- 10 Unique and Affordable Wedding Favor Ideas
- Value: Everything You Have In Your Relationships
- His Secret Obsession E-Book Review
- Why Fall Weddings Are Best
- Why Fall Weddings Are the Best
- How To Do Your Own Wedding Makeup
- Be the Best Man
- What to look for when buying an informal wedding gown
- 6 Essential Financial Tips for Newlyweds
- How To Choose Chairs For Your Wedding
- Using Wedding Resources that are LGBT Wedding Friendly
- Breaking the Stereotypes about Russian Women
- Brazilian Wedding Traditions
- Love is all Around
- Creating your unique wedding day