Safe and effective tick & flea control
- Author Milena Milivojevic
- Published January 12, 2013
- Word count 491
There are thousands of pesticides, oral medications, sprays, dips, shampoos, and powders that are approved to control fleas and ticks on cats and dogs. Some products kill only ticks or adult fleas-others break the flea life cycle by preventing flea eggs from developing into adult fleas. Most of those products contain insecticides, which should not be used on pets that are sickly, pregnant, or nursing, or with certain drugs that may interact with the insecticide.
Insecticide can endanger the health of your pet, especially the liver. After applying the product, if your pet shows symptoms of illness after treatment, call your veterinarian. Symptoms of poisoning may include poor appetite, depression, vomiting, diarrhea, or excessive salivation.
What most of pet owners don’t know is the fact that chemical products become 100 % more aggressive and stronger every year due to increase of parasite’s resistance. These are extremely aggressive methods for pet’s protection and they should be used rarest possible.
Important fact is that there is 25 % infection of ticks, meaning every fourth one is infected and transmits a disease, so it’s our duty to provide good anti-parasite protection for our loved ones, but at the same time, we have to take care of their safety as well.
To avoid intoxicating your pet, you should use safe and scientifically proven products to prevent parasites from attaching to your pet.
PET PROTECTOR DISC
THE WORLD’S ONLY PET PROTECTION FROM PARASITES WITH 95 % EFFECTIVENESS!
Other anti-parasite products provide up to maximum 90 % effectiveness.
WITH ONE PET PROTECTOR, YOUR PET IS SAFE FOR 2 YEARS!
Compared with other anti-parasite products that have to be applied over and over every few months, Pet Protector is your pet’s guardian for a 2 year period. If you compare how much money you would have to spend for another product in a 2 year period, Pet Protector costs 5 times less!
PET PROTECTOR IS THE SAFEST ANTI-PARASITIC SYSTEM
Pet Protector is NON-TOXIC and contains NO CHEMICAL elements.
Pet Protector helps better blood circulation and therefore strengthens the immune system and initiates detoxification!
PET PROTECTOR IS THE ONLY NON TOXIC PRODUCT IN THE WORLD WITH SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF EFFECTIVENESS!
PET PROTECTOR for PUPPIES and KITTENS
Pet Protector disc can be used from the first day of your pet’s life.
It’s important for pet owners WHO USE CHEMICAL PRODUCTS to read the label and follow the directions carefully. If the label states that the product is for animals of a certain age or older, don’t use the product on pets that are younger. Puppies and kittens are usually too young for chemical products against fleas and ticks.
Pet Protector is non-toxic and contains no chemical elements; THEREFORE IS COMPLETELY SAFE FOR YOUR NEWBORN PET. No need to wash your hands after touching it or to prevent your children playing with their pet.
The Pet Protector medallion can be ordered from our website and delivered to your home.
"Keep Your Loved Ones Safe"
There are no posted comments.
- Why Regular Pet Grooming Is Important For A Happy And Healthy Pet
- Unleash Your Dog’s Potential: Effective Techniques for Improving Communication and Obedience
- The Illusion of CSR Training Is Finally Reality - BUILDING A PROFESSIONAL CAREER PATH FOR CSRs
- The Diet of a Dog Affects Dental Health
- Do Pets at Home Remove Ticks? What You Should Know About Pet Tick Removal
- The Importance of Cat Furniture Accessories for Your Feline Friend
- Top 6 Pet Products You Need for Your Sweet, Furry Friend
- A QUICK GUIDE ON HOW TO USE PET GROOMING GLOVES PROPERLY!
- Dogs and Cats Compared
- Blog posts 5 Useful Tips on How to Clean Fish Poop in Tank
- The Importance Of Spending The Extra Cash On A Larger Rabbit Hutch
- Street Dogs in Nepal | Animal Welfare Nepal | Oxsa Nepal
- The Importance of Pet Care
- Tips on keeping your bird happy and healthy
- Why pet insurance – and why now?
- 600 million dogs
- What You Need to Know About Canine Deafness
- Pet Relocation - Tips For International Pet Moving
- Dengue Mosquitoes Best Ways To Avoid Dengue
- 5 Unique but Helpful Services for Your Pets
- To Meet Hero Dog Crate Mat
- Are you looking for a valid ESA letter? A complete guide to get an ESA.
- Facts about Best Self Cleaning Litter Box Uncovered
- Are Bird Toys Useful for Your Pet?
- Pets-ability is the Best Online Pet Supplies & Pet Medicine Store
- Cat Litter Choices
- Animals Turn to Nature for Self-Medication
- Pet Shedding/Grooming & DeShedder Tool Tips
- You Don't Want To Do This Grooming Mistakes to Your Dog
- The Truth About UV Animal Urine Detector Flashlights