Dogs and Cats Compared
- Author Amir Kashif
- Published June 27, 2022
- Word count 306
A dog is essentially a servant. His feelings toward his master are comradely and his manner familiar; he enjoys the master's affection and respect. He will go to any extent to give pleasure and protect his people. He can be trained in any manner of service tasks and will go about them with enthusiasm. His intention is to please.
The cat is different. She serves no one, by design or willingly. Her one accomplishment -- the hunting of mice, rats, and other rodents -- is self-taught. The man does not live who can claim to have trained a cat to perform a task for human benefit. There are no police cats, no watch cats, no sled cats. The cat does not even approach when he or she is called unless it suits her.
Dogs are dependent upon humans. They seek out humans for companionship, play, and care. They enjoy the position of being part of the “gang” and will go to great lengths to keep that position.
Cats are also extremely self-sufficient. You by no means have to entertain them. This is not to say that they cannot be entertained or that they are not entertaining. It is just that their errands are many and their schedules full. Cats prefer going it alone, depending upon their own wit to survive.
Whether you elect to share your home with a dog or a cat depends a good deal upon your own personality. If you seek to be in charge, you will have a problem with a cat every time. She cannot be controlled. If camaraderie and never-ending reliability are what you seek, a dog will satisfy the position willingly.
There are homes and individuals for both dogs and cats—investigate what you anticipate cautiously and choose accordingly. Your home will be blessed with the company of either.
Our total goal is to get great information about dogs and cats to their owners. We also offer great pet supplies and gear at a very reasonable price.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Illusion of CSR Training Is Finally Reality - BUILDING A PROFESSIONAL CAREER PATH FOR CSRs
- The Diet of a Dog Affects Dental Health
- Do Pets at Home Remove Ticks? What You Should Know About Pet Tick Removal
- The Importance of Cat Furniture Accessories for Your Feline Friend
- Top 6 Pet Products You Need for Your Sweet, Furry Friend
- A QUICK GUIDE ON HOW TO USE PET GROOMING GLOVES PROPERLY!
- Blog posts 5 Useful Tips on How to Clean Fish Poop in Tank
- The Importance Of Spending The Extra Cash On A Larger Rabbit Hutch
- Street Dogs in Nepal | Animal Welfare Nepal | Oxsa Nepal
- The Importance of Pet Care
- Tips on keeping your bird happy and healthy
- Why pet insurance – and why now?
- 600 million dogs
- What You Need to Know About Canine Deafness
- Pet Relocation - Tips For International Pet Moving
- Dengue Mosquitoes Best Ways To Avoid Dengue
- 5 Unique but Helpful Services for Your Pets
- To Meet Hero Dog Crate Mat
- Are you looking for a valid ESA letter? A complete guide to get an ESA.
- Facts about Best Self Cleaning Litter Box Uncovered
- Are Bird Toys Useful for Your Pet?
- Pets-ability is the Best Online Pet Supplies & Pet Medicine Store
- Cat Litter Choices
- Animals Turn to Nature for Self-Medication
- Pet Shedding/Grooming & DeShedder Tool Tips
- You Don't Want To Do This Grooming Mistakes to Your Dog
- The Truth About UV Animal Urine Detector Flashlights
- DIY Chicken Coop
- The Risk Of Neglecting Your Pets Oral Care!