Top Trends in 50th Wedding Anniversary Parties
- Author Jessica Lane
- Published January 8, 2013
- Word count 459
Besides getting married, there is no day more special than the day on which you celebrate your 50th wedding anniversary. You love your spouse just as much as you did when you first met, so being able to show the world that you two are still as committed to each other as the day when you first said "I do" is a special gift. If you want to surprise your spouse, there are a lot of things you can do, but one of the best ways for you to celebrate is by throwing a wonderful party to commemorate your commitment. Consider working with your children to create the best party possible.
Make the party reminiscent to your wedding.
Make the party special by using the same decorations or colors that were used at your wedding. This is a quaint idea for those who are truly romantics, and who want to remember one of the greatest days of their lives. If you cannot find similar party favors, personalized shot glasses are a perfect party favor to hand out at the beginning of the party. Your guests will appreciate having a thoughtful memento to remember your large celebration, and your spouse will love the fact that you made a personalized gift for everyone to enjoy.
Have professional photos taken.
While at the party, you’ll want to have every special moment captured. If possible, have a professional photographer attend the event so that none of your friends or family are inconvenienced by the need to take photos of the entire event. You’ll end up with great candid shots, as well as some sweet moments captured on film. In addition, have the photographer take photos of you and your spouse to be hung in your home. The fact that you have reached this many years of wedded bliss should be chronicled through film.
Dress for the occasion.
While you might not be able to wear the same wedding clothes that you did when you were first wed, you can still look dapper in a fine new outfit. Purchase a new, elegant suit or dress that you can wear on the day of your celebration. If you left the party a surprise for your spouse, then have an outfit bought for them as well so that they also look their best. Nothing will surprise them more than coming home to find a new outfit for a special occasion waiting for them.
With these tips, you are sure to have a surprised and thankful spouse. He or she will appreciate the effort and thought you have put into preparing this celebration, and the two of you will be prepared to have an even greater celebration of commitment than you would have thought possible.
For more resources regarding personalized shot glasses are a perfect party favor please review these pages.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- A Guide to Choosing Bridal Bouquets
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Online Wedding Biography
- Who Gets Alimony, and Who Pays It?
- What about wedding veils?
- How To Find The Best Wedding Videographer For Your Special Day
- "Honesty" in the Wedding Planner Business
- Addressing Child Marriage through Professional Translations
- 9 Fun Traditions of Asian Brides on Their Wedding Day
- Six Reasons You Should Wear A Wedding Locket Necklace
- When to Turn to Marriage Counseling
- Is this a kind of Betrayal?
- Planning an Indian Wedding
- 4 Things A Man Must Do Before Getting Married
- Wedding Readings For Gay Couples
- Matchless and Inexpensive Wedding Favor Ideas for 2018
- 10 Unique and Affordable Wedding Favor Ideas
- Value: Everything You Have In Your Relationships
- His Secret Obsession E-Book Review
- Why Fall Weddings Are Best
- Why Fall Weddings Are the Best
- How To Do Your Own Wedding Makeup
- Be the Best Man
- What to look for when buying an informal wedding gown
- 6 Essential Financial Tips for Newlyweds
- How To Choose Chairs For Your Wedding
- Using Wedding Resources that are LGBT Wedding Friendly
- Breaking the Stereotypes about Russian Women
- Brazilian Wedding Traditions
- Love is all Around
- Creating your unique wedding day