Writing an Economics Essay
- Author Carl Andrews
- Published September 8, 2015
- Word count 413
One key challenge that scholars face when executing their economics essays is the limitation posed by the essay length. In most cases, these essays are quite short, which is constraining in terms of the ideas to incorporate. Scholars are required to answer the question comprehensively within limited space, while ensuring that effective communication is realized. Another key challenge common to writing an economics essay entails problems associated with inability to ensure free flow of ideas. Lack of free flow of ideas is a result of poor organization either in essay structure or articulation of ideas. It has a major negative impact on communication.
The best approach in writing an economics essay would be defined in three key steps:
a) Conducting a research of the study topic, where this entails gathering all pertinent information about the topic. The scholar should seek to find out the history as well as the current trends about the topic. The information acquired should be interrogated to examine its credibility, while documenting the respective sources at the same time.
b) Determining the appropriate thesis statement for the essay, where the scholar should establish the most suitable line of argument to be advanced in the essay. This should be in line with the collected information.
c) Drafting the main ideas; where such would involve writing down little notes to outline the specific ideas to advance in the essay based on the gathered information. This is essential in ensuring coherency in the economics essay.
Organization is usually at two main levels:
a) The whole essay
b) Within the paragraphs
Organization at the whole essay level would focus on subdividing the essay into three main parts, introduction, body, and conclusion. The introduction should effectively outline the intended purpose by giving a brief history of the issue under study. It should clearly stipulate the thesis statement. The body encompasses a discussion of the main ideas on the issue under study. It should be supported the data/information initially gathered. Notably, ideas should be in a sequential manner, where arguments should follow each other in the order of their strength. The conclusion involves a summary of the main points/ideas in line with the thesis statement.
Organization at the paragraph level entails ensuring free flow of thought within the paragraphs. Generally, this is achieved by starting the paragraph with a topic sentence, then ensuring coherency and completeness in the supporting sentences. The supporting sentences should contain elaborate examples and illustrations.
With more than 7 years experience of professional paper writing, Carl in collaboration with a team of experts will ensure that you come up with top quality papers, may it be academic work, job/opportunity seeking papers, or professional reports.
If you need more help on how to write a top quality business research paper, contact Carl at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.professionalwritingbay.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Updating Your LinkedIn Profile For The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Must I Be A Good Writer For Me To Blog?
- How to write a final year project from chapter one to five
- Bhagavad-Gita - the Song of God! Eternal message of spiritual wisdom!
- It all began on a blustery Rainy Day…AND It all ended with a beautiful Sunset!
- English Grammar Rules
- Management: Successful Writing at Work
- How to Break Into Video Game Journalism
- Stress Associated with Student Life
- Hit writer's block? The advantages of hiring a resume writer
- 5 Resume Bloopers Which Could Be Wrecking Your Job Search
- 4 Top Reasons Why Resumes Are So Hard To Write
- If you think that bidding process is over after submitting the proposal, then think again.
- Survival through Sanitation Sensitization
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Public Speaking Book For Your Teenage Child
- How to Make Money on Facebook: Step by Step User Guide
- The 5 Skills Need to Become a Successful Content Writer
- Traits That Make the Best Paraphrasing Service Provider
- What are the 4 Cs of 21st century education?
- Important tips on writing your first tender bid
- Another Content Writer’s Inspiration: "My Work Process Explained"
- Know Some Hidden Facts about Professional CV Writers
- Top 10 Secrets of Successful Web Copywriting
- Tutorial Writing: How to Write Tutorials that Get Accepted
- 5 Writing Mistakes Students Need To Avoid!
- How to Write an Award-winning Business Plan
- Science Fiction, Adventure, Romance Books to Read Online on Amazon
- Letter to instructor
- Publisher’s Assignment
- 5 Effective Steps To Write An Essay Outline