Using Wedding Resources that are LGBT Wedding Friendly
- Author Baker Technical
- Published June 27, 2016
- Word count 464
Whether you're straight, lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, LGBT weddings not only have the same stress level as heterosexual weddings, but there is an added potential for additional strain in planning your perfect LGBT wedding.
It is a reality of our society that even though the general public has become more accepting of the LGBT community in more recent years, there is still prejudice in sectors against anyone different.
Prejudice is prejudice, and it is hurtful, something you do not need to experience if possible during a time in your life in which you are planning the start of your new life with a spouse.
In planning a wedding, you will undoubtedly utilize resources for flowers, décor, linens, food, etc. How should you go about selecting your vendors? That is where lgbtweddings.com comes in!
LGBT Weddings provides a variety of information revolving around weddings. Resources for florists, bakers, caterers, drapers, etc. have already been "vetted" to ensure that they are LGBT friendly, ensuring that you will receive courteous and welcoming service. There is no fear that potential prejudice will mar the planning of your wedding.
LGBT Weddings' planning tools are very affordable and comes in several types of memberships. Included are:
A budget tool - Helps you create and manage your wedding budget. It includes category budget formulas and tracking of vendor invoices and payments. Each of your wedding expenses can be planned and followed.
A Vendor Selection Tool - Allows you to enter the vendors you are considering using in each category, allowing you to compare quotes and notes on their services. Once you select a vendor, tracking payments which carry over to your budget is easy.
A Wedding Checklist - Suggests tasks you may want to consider and calendar so you don't forget anything!
A Wedding Day Timeline - Creates the timeline you need for your wedding day that will help everyone stay coordinated! Vendor arrivals, prep times, etc. is easy to follow with this plan.
Build Your Team - Allows you to invite your professional, team of friends, or just your partner to have real time access to the planning tools.
Design Studio - Helps you design your wedding theme by dragging and dropping from a complete library of ideas onto an idea board.
Guest RSVP Tracking - Keeps track of your RSVPs, guest information, meals ordered, etc. all in one place.
Guest Seating Charts - Easily create your seating chart to balance your room.
Other benefits of the Wedding Planning Membership is a monthly planning newsletter that has planning tips, advice and special offers. You will receive discounts on planning events, a library of "how to videos and articles" for planning your wedding and sample vow wording and etiquette help.
Your wedding can be your dream come true.
LGBT Weddings for gay, lesbian, bi-sexual and transgender couples is a wedding planning resource that provides lgbt friendly vendors, workshops, tips and love stories.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- A Guide to Choosing Bridal Bouquets
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Online Wedding Biography
- Who Gets Alimony, and Who Pays It?
- What about wedding veils?
- How To Find The Best Wedding Videographer For Your Special Day
- "Honesty" in the Wedding Planner Business
- Addressing Child Marriage through Professional Translations
- 9 Fun Traditions of Asian Brides on Their Wedding Day
- Six Reasons You Should Wear A Wedding Locket Necklace
- When to Turn to Marriage Counseling
- Is this a kind of Betrayal?
- Planning an Indian Wedding
- 4 Things A Man Must Do Before Getting Married
- Wedding Readings For Gay Couples
- Matchless and Inexpensive Wedding Favor Ideas for 2018
- 10 Unique and Affordable Wedding Favor Ideas
- Value: Everything You Have In Your Relationships
- His Secret Obsession E-Book Review
- Why Fall Weddings Are Best
- Why Fall Weddings Are the Best
- How To Do Your Own Wedding Makeup
- Be the Best Man
- What to look for when buying an informal wedding gown
- 6 Essential Financial Tips for Newlyweds
- How To Choose Chairs For Your Wedding
- Breaking the Stereotypes about Russian Women
- Brazilian Wedding Traditions
- Love is all Around
- Creating your unique wedding day