Is the American suburban housewife the only reality that can't speak to reality?
- Author Thomas H Cullen
- Published April 11, 2018
- Word count 581
American is 1. Suburban is 2. Housewife is 3.
3 doesn’t need 2, but it needs 1. 1 doesn’t need 2 but it needs 3. 2 doesn’t need 1 but it needs 3.
3 is freedom and dependence. 2 is freedom and dependence. 1 is freedom and dependence. The freedom of 3 is the freedom of 1. The dependency of 3 is the dependency of 1. The freedom of 2 is unique, and the dependency of 2 is the dependency of 1.
An American is a common power and a common flaw. A suburban is a unique power and a common flaw, and a housewife is a common power and a common flaw. A common power and a common flaw are also a flaw and a power – a flaw and a power that’s shared. Alongside the shared flaw and power, there is a flaw and a power which isn’t shared.
If a shared flaw and power is a unique symmetry, a non-shared flaw and power is a shared symmetry. By this data, the American suburban housewife is a force of nature which comprises of a symmetry that’s meaningful and a symmetry that’s not meaningful; the reverse of a symmetry that’s meaningful and a symmetry that’s not meaningful is a contrast which is meaningful and a contrast which is meaningful.
A contrast that is meaningful and a contrast that is meaningful is the equivalent of a symmetry that isn’t meaningful that is unique. A symmetry that is useless that is unique is a shared contrast that is useful – finally, a shared contrast that is useful is just a symmetry that is useless (so symmetry wins out after all, despite being useless).
The American suburban housewife is a useless symmetry, which by default requires that reality be a useful symmetry; thus, the truth is an identical application, and the fiction is but an identical non-application. This time, the reverse of an identical application is a non-applicable contrast, which then this time requires that the American suburban housewife gets turned into an applicable contrast (so at least contrast still isn’t useless).
Reality is something that can’t do anything – the American suburban housewife is something that can do anything (and since it wasn’t the British, Spanish, Chinese or Russian suburban housewife that invoked the issue in the first place, it seems fair to preclude the idea that the symmetry between the American suburban housewife and the alternate suburban housewives is just cause to exempt the American suburban housewife from their glory).
Cristina Raines, a former actress who appeared in numerous movies and television shows, owes her inclusion in this article to her central role in the 1977 horror, The Sentinel.
The fact that The Sentinel and that Raines’ part in The Sentinel were only known states after the origin of the American suburban housewife is as much a lack of consequence as it is a consequence to the argument that Raines and The Sentinel are prerequisites for the American suburban housewife. While there’s no telling, in literal terms, if Raines and The Sentinel are connected to the American suburban housewife, at the same time I’m in no position whatsoever to deny the subjective need to concoct the connection.
Even if the American suburban housewife has no basis, to oppose the style of Cristina Raines in The Sentinel, somehow, the effect of the style of Cristina Raines in The Sentinel elicits the need to act as if the American suburban housewife ought to be a type of reaction to Cristina Raines in The Sentinel.
Live in the UK. Key ambition is to explore the relationship between myself and the nature of AmericanismArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Stress of the Orthodox Paths
- Workaholism As Futile
- Examination is not a true test of knowledge
- 3 Philosophical Questions We Should Ask Ourselves Regularly
- On Honesty
- When every day, I tell Janice that I'm her mother, and that her mother is always with her
- When in Janice's orphanage, I talk to Janice about politics of observer being victory of politics over abstract
- When because of Juno Skinner, from True Lies, the US supernatural woman can help me create positive moral tragic
- When the American supernatural woman gave me The Representative, and my past anti-nationalism, so that I can enjoy helping her
- When 21 years ago, the supernatural US woman used Miramax's 54 to tell me that sexy sexy socialism is evil
- When Alicia Silverstone's Batgirl creates communism from tyranny data, so that Janice can live safely in Batman Forever
- When taking the piss takes the piss out of Valak, in the Mullins barn, so that science can be a series of AI psychologies
- When the American supernatural woman turns CNN into a false political anti-magic, so that she can be outsmarted by UK royalty
- When The Craft's Bonnie Harper wants me to love Janice, by turning UK humour's freedom from science into an evil evil
- When I become a UK Prime Minister, so that Alison Parker and Brittney Havers can protect my Annabelle: Creation body
- When I delete my story, The Representative, so that the American people can criticize me if I fail to love Janice
- When future robots choose to end American extramarital affairs, so that my brain can turn Annabelle Creation into a real reality
- When the GOP can't use 112 Ocean Avenue, because the sexiness of the US Senator Kamala Harris opposes Harvard University
- When European men and women are designed by nature to want to serve American businesswomen because the latters support monarchy
- When as Janice's sexy mother, I mess with Europe's royal women by having her see me smoke a cigar in a mansion hot tub
- When I can wear a sequin maxi dress for Janice, because Annabelle Creation has turned me into her sexy American mother
- When American mothers choose to oppose UK monarchs, so that Darth Maul is safe from extramarital affairs and press conferences
- When Scream's Sidney Prescott creates the US, so that Fox News can't copy the UK's vow to ABC's Cecilia Vega
- When The Sentinel's Alison Parker has UK royals think that space is a son of CNN, so that space can be a US trophy wife
- When CNN and the White House create science, so that FHM's Kelly Brook can't turn all adults into female supermodels
- When geology watches the 2004 movie Wild Things 2, in order to remember why it was that a wizard outsmarted the North Pole
- When Heaven refuses to use a mansion like a nightclub, so that all adults can try to wear a suit like ABC's Cecilia Vega
- Shame on You!
- A British computer, that defeats Egyptian Gods so that no aristocrat or monarch is the creator of the sexy American female CEO
- When CNN jumps up and down on outer space, so that a Spanish university can ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub