Why Scarlett Johansson is the visual appearance of fairness
- Author Thomas Cullen
- Published July 9, 2018
- Word count 505
If Scarlett Johansson can be a mother to all men, but not to all women, it’s fascinating to wonder if there’s something wrong.
A mother to all men is not a natural mother. A non-natural mother is a supernatural mother (which isn’t the same as the supernatural, mind), and a supernatural mother is a real equal; so in other words, Scarlett Johansson has the ability to be a real equal to all men, but not to all women. The issue is no less solved, but is also no less fascinating needless to say.
All men are all realities. And so are all women. All realities are no fictions, and no fictions are realities – realities is fiction.
Johansson is still a real equal, but now it’s about understanding why Johansson can be a real equal to one type of fiction but not to another type of fiction. Will it help if the term "real equal" is dissected: a real equal is the same as a fictional hierarchy, and a fictional hierarchy is the same as an equality – an equality can just be the same as a reality.
For Johansson, the meaning of being a reality – or just being real – is the meaning of only applying to one type of fiction and not another type of fiction. A type of fiction is a non-type of reality – a non-type of reality is a fictional type, and a fictional type is a real non-type.
A real non-type is a type – Johansson applies to one type, but not another type.
A real that applies to one type, and not another type, is a real that doesn’t apply to one uniformity and doesn’t apply to another uniformity: a real that doesn’t apply to a uniformity and doesn’t apply to a uniformity is a fiction that applies to a uniformity and applies to a uniformity – a fiction that applies to a uniformity and applies to a uniformity is a non-application of uniformity and an application of uniformity.
A non-application of uniformity and an application of uniformity is a uniform application of hierarchy – a uniform application of hierarchy is a different non-application of reality.
A different non-application of reality is a fictional different non-application; a fictional different non-application is a real non-application – a real non-application is a fictional application.
And lastly: what is a fictional application?
A fictional application is a fictional tool. A fictional tool is a real non-tool; a real non-tool is a tool that’s fiction.
A tool that’s fiction is a tool that’s magic. A tool that’s magic is a means that’s magic. A means that’s magic is a condescension that’s magic – a condescension that’s magic is a fairness that’s real.
A fairness that’s real is a reality that’s unfair – a reality that’s unfair is a magic that’s fair.
Finally: a magic that’s fair is a fairness that is real.
Scarlett Johansson is the visual appearance of fairness
Was inspired to write this article because of the 2017 blockbuster Ghost in the Shell, which I recommendArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Stress of the Orthodox Paths
- Workaholism As Futile
- Examination is not a true test of knowledge
- 3 Philosophical Questions We Should Ask Ourselves Regularly
- On Honesty
- When every day, I tell Janice that I'm her mother, and that her mother is always with her
- When in Janice's orphanage, I talk to Janice about politics of observer being victory of politics over abstract
- When because of Juno Skinner, from True Lies, the US supernatural woman can help me create positive moral tragic
- When the American supernatural woman gave me The Representative, and my past anti-nationalism, so that I can enjoy helping her
- When 21 years ago, the supernatural US woman used Miramax's 54 to tell me that sexy sexy socialism is evil
- When Alicia Silverstone's Batgirl creates communism from tyranny data, so that Janice can live safely in Batman Forever
- When taking the piss takes the piss out of Valak, in the Mullins barn, so that science can be a series of AI psychologies
- When the American supernatural woman turns CNN into a false political anti-magic, so that she can be outsmarted by UK royalty
- When The Craft's Bonnie Harper wants me to love Janice, by turning UK humour's freedom from science into an evil evil
- When I become a UK Prime Minister, so that Alison Parker and Brittney Havers can protect my Annabelle: Creation body
- When I delete my story, The Representative, so that the American people can criticize me if I fail to love Janice
- When future robots choose to end American extramarital affairs, so that my brain can turn Annabelle Creation into a real reality
- When the GOP can't use 112 Ocean Avenue, because the sexiness of the US Senator Kamala Harris opposes Harvard University
- When European men and women are designed by nature to want to serve American businesswomen because the latters support monarchy
- When as Janice's sexy mother, I mess with Europe's royal women by having her see me smoke a cigar in a mansion hot tub
- When I can wear a sequin maxi dress for Janice, because Annabelle Creation has turned me into her sexy American mother
- When American mothers choose to oppose UK monarchs, so that Darth Maul is safe from extramarital affairs and press conferences
- When Scream's Sidney Prescott creates the US, so that Fox News can't copy the UK's vow to ABC's Cecilia Vega
- When The Sentinel's Alison Parker has UK royals think that space is a son of CNN, so that space can be a US trophy wife
- When CNN and the White House create science, so that FHM's Kelly Brook can't turn all adults into female supermodels
- When geology watches the 2004 movie Wild Things 2, in order to remember why it was that a wizard outsmarted the North Pole
- When Heaven refuses to use a mansion like a nightclub, so that all adults can try to wear a suit like ABC's Cecilia Vega
- Shame on You!
- A British computer, that defeats Egyptian Gods so that no aristocrat or monarch is the creator of the sexy American female CEO
- When CNN jumps up and down on outer space, so that a Spanish university can ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub