The Battle of Hastings in 1066 was reality's inability to worship Hollywood
- Author Thomas Cullen
- Published July 11, 2018
- Word count 470
The opposite, of Hollywood being the means to protect the Battle of Hastings is British history being the means to end Hollywood – and British history being a weapon against Hollywood is the past being a weapon against the modern.
A past that’s a weapon, against the modern is a weapon that’s a modern against the modern; a weapon that’s a modern against the modern is a weapon that’s a modern for the past.
A weapon that’s modern, for the past, is a non-weapon that’s the past for the past. A non-weapon is a unification, and thus, a unification that’s the past for the past is separation that’s the modern for the past – so what’s a separation that’s the past for the past?
A separation is a lack of power. The past is less than the present, and so the past is also a lack of power. A lack of power that’s the lack of power for the lack of power is a power that’s the lack of power for power – a power that’s the lack of power for power is a power that’s against itself for itself.
A power that’s against itself for itself is a lack of power – or an origin of reality – that’s for itself so that it can one day be against itself; in other words, when reality creates Hollywood in Los Angeles in order to make sure that nothing stops the Battle of Hastings from happening, the actuality is that the history of reality is supporting itself so that it can then betray itself further down the line.
The Battle of Hastings took place in 1066; so in actuality, in 1066 reality was loyal to itself but only on the basis that reality promised itself to create Hollywood later on in history – which makes Hollywood and the entire history of Hollywood movies and cinema into a planned betrayal against the Battle of Hastings (and it makes the Battle of Hastings into an accidental support for Hollywood).
To be absolutely clear: the Battle of Hastings, in 1066 was reality trying to worship Hollywood, but obviously failing to do so.
Hollywood is a logical source of worship. Movie stars, screenwriting, press junkets, etc: it’s obvious why reality wants to worship Hollywood, but then reality has to be patient – the Battle of Hastings perhaps represents this inability to be patient.
In a general context, what I’m trying to get across is that conflict, and war and illness (including natural illness like cancer) can all be forms of when reality tries to worship things, but lacks the actual ability to do so.
The Battle of Hastings, in 1066 was the result of reality trying to worship Hollywood before it had the actual ability to worship Hollywood
Would like all planets in the universe to go to war with the Iraq War, over the right to be a mother or father to Talitha BatemanArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Stress of the Orthodox Paths
- Workaholism As Futile
- Examination is not a true test of knowledge
- 3 Philosophical Questions We Should Ask Ourselves Regularly
- On Honesty
- When every day, I tell Janice that I'm her mother, and that her mother is always with her
- When in Janice's orphanage, I talk to Janice about politics of observer being victory of politics over abstract
- When because of Juno Skinner, from True Lies, the US supernatural woman can help me create positive moral tragic
- When the American supernatural woman gave me The Representative, and my past anti-nationalism, so that I can enjoy helping her
- When 21 years ago, the supernatural US woman used Miramax's 54 to tell me that sexy sexy socialism is evil
- When Alicia Silverstone's Batgirl creates communism from tyranny data, so that Janice can live safely in Batman Forever
- When taking the piss takes the piss out of Valak, in the Mullins barn, so that science can be a series of AI psychologies
- When the American supernatural woman turns CNN into a false political anti-magic, so that she can be outsmarted by UK royalty
- When The Craft's Bonnie Harper wants me to love Janice, by turning UK humour's freedom from science into an evil evil
- When I become a UK Prime Minister, so that Alison Parker and Brittney Havers can protect my Annabelle: Creation body
- When I delete my story, The Representative, so that the American people can criticize me if I fail to love Janice
- When future robots choose to end American extramarital affairs, so that my brain can turn Annabelle Creation into a real reality
- When the GOP can't use 112 Ocean Avenue, because the sexiness of the US Senator Kamala Harris opposes Harvard University
- When European men and women are designed by nature to want to serve American businesswomen because the latters support monarchy
- When as Janice's sexy mother, I mess with Europe's royal women by having her see me smoke a cigar in a mansion hot tub
- When I can wear a sequin maxi dress for Janice, because Annabelle Creation has turned me into her sexy American mother
- When American mothers choose to oppose UK monarchs, so that Darth Maul is safe from extramarital affairs and press conferences
- When Scream's Sidney Prescott creates the US, so that Fox News can't copy the UK's vow to ABC's Cecilia Vega
- When The Sentinel's Alison Parker has UK royals think that space is a son of CNN, so that space can be a US trophy wife
- When CNN and the White House create science, so that FHM's Kelly Brook can't turn all adults into female supermodels
- When geology watches the 2004 movie Wild Things 2, in order to remember why it was that a wizard outsmarted the North Pole
- When Heaven refuses to use a mansion like a nightclub, so that all adults can try to wear a suit like ABC's Cecilia Vega
- Shame on You!
- A British computer, that defeats Egyptian Gods so that no aristocrat or monarch is the creator of the sexy American female CEO
- When CNN jumps up and down on outer space, so that a Spanish university can ignore a teddy bear in a nightclub