Top 10 Secrets of Successful Web Copywriting
- Author Kegesa Danvas
- Published August 11, 2018
- Word count 607
We all know that any person can write a headline.
However, some writers’ work grabs the attention of readers more than others.
Have you ever asked yourself why people are not reading your content?
You should read this article if you spend your time writing without being noticed.
This article gives you secrets of web copywriting which will make you write great headlines and get noticed.
Headlines are not created equal. Just examine your web browsing history. Aren’t there some pages that you have never clicked even though they contain good information?
What is the reason?
David Ogilvy once said "On the average, five times as many people read the headline as read the body copy. When you have written your headline, you have spent eighty cents out of your dollar."
Use The How to Headline
Many people browse the internet looking for solutions to their problems. They normally type in the browser "how to" followed by the action keywords that will help them get a solution
How to get a perfect body shape
How to slim within one week
How to write great web copy
Create The Ultimate List Headline
Human beings are wired to scan numbered lists. Numbered lists are scannable and easy to memorize. If you want to attract a large audience, give those numbers in your next headline.
21 ways of killing a rat at home
101 places to eat free meals
57 killer SMS for your spouse
The Ultimate Guide Headline
Human beings want to utilize their time reading the best materials available. Telling them that you have an ultimate guide to doing something will make them click and read your content.
The ultimate freelancing guide for beginners
The ultimate sales copywriting guide
The ultimate movies series for parents
The Fearmonger Headline
Fear is an emotion. When you use emotions like fear, people would like to know what you are warning them against.
Be warned! Eating this food may give you nightmares!
Be warned! This movie shall be deleted tomorrow!
The Proven Methods Headline
When you tell your audience that you are telling them something that has been tested and proven, they will not resist but click and read.
Proven ways of becoming more beautiful
Proven writing secrets for great authors
Proven weight loss foods you can try at home
The Mistakes Headline
Nobody wants to repeat a mistake in anything. Since many people are new in many aspects of life, they like hearing the kinds of mistakes they should avoid.
Marriage mistakes that can cost your spouse
Life mistakes that send you to the grave
These mistakes can poison your kitchen
The Secrets Headline
Everybody wants to hear and keep secrets that nobody knows. Tell them that you have a secret that can change their lives and they will click your headlines.
Secrets of winning the lottery or bets
Secrets of living longer exposed
Secrets of boosting your memory
Secrets of passing exams
The urgency technique
All people are wired to take immediate action when urgency calls. Make them fear missing out and they will click.
Urgent. You will thank yourself for reading this
Urgent. You will not find this anywhere tomorrow
You have learnt that great headlines have great characteristics such as unique headlines, numbers, emotional adjectives to persuade readers, a clear rationale of value, a bold promise, keywords within the title, a question, interesting adjectives, etc. Websites receive large numbers of visitors when they use such headlines.
Shall you make use of these strategies or shall you continue wallowing in headline oblivion?
Let’s talk in the comments section.
Kegesa Danvas is a senior copywriter at Cute Writers Inc. (https://cutewriters.com). Cute Writers is a professional copywriting and web design company.
Contact: email@example.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why are some bilingual people dyslexic in English but not their other language?
- Types of public speaking training Singapore courses to take up
- How to present academic papers?
- Reaction paper
- Great resumes fast review
- The Characteristics of a Good Children’s Book
- Updating Your LinkedIn Profile For The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Must I Be A Good Writer For Me To Blog?
- How to write a final year project from chapter one to five
- Bhagavad-Gita - the Song of God! Eternal message of spiritual wisdom!
- It all began on a blustery Rainy Day…AND It all ended with a beautiful Sunset!
- English Grammar Rules
- Management: Successful Writing at Work
- How to Break Into Video Game Journalism
- Stress Associated with Student Life
- Hit writer's block? The advantages of hiring a resume writer
- 5 Resume Bloopers Which Could Be Wrecking Your Job Search
- 4 Top Reasons Why Resumes Are So Hard To Write
- If you think that bidding process is over after submitting the proposal, then think again.
- Survival through Sanitation Sensitization
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Public Speaking Book For Your Teenage Child
- How to Make Money on Facebook: Step by Step User Guide
- The 5 Skills Need to Become a Successful Content Writer
- Traits That Make the Best Paraphrasing Service Provider
- What are the 4 Cs of 21st century education?
- Important tips on writing your first tender bid
- Another Content Writer’s Inspiration: "My Work Process Explained"
- Know Some Hidden Facts about Professional CV Writers
- Tutorial Writing: How to Write Tutorials that Get Accepted