Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
- Author Emma K. Viglucci
- Published October 13, 2018
- Word count 815
And, how are you doing? What theme do you have currently going on? What new approach, system, structure, plan, routine, and such have you implemented for a smoother Autumn? Do you recognize any old patterns rearing their ugly head yet? What can you do differently to nip them in the bud this season? Do you have a fun theme in the mix? Mine is Socializing! All my commitments, involvements, and projects have a Social gathering aspect attached to them right now. Ha! So fun!
It’s interesting how we might not realize how many "networks" we actually belong to. Unless we are purposefully trying to engage with a lot of people to build a business or sell Girl Scout cookies, we don’t necessarily pay attention to this. Now a days we pay a lot more attention to how many Friends we have on Facebook, Connections on LinkedIn, or Followers on Instagram. We are a lot more focused on our Social Media audience, not even our other online communities. I guarantee you belong to at least 10 (on- and off-line), go ahead count them. The point of this is that there is so much fun and opportunities to be had when we fully engage in our world… We don’t have to reinvent the wheel, we just have to show up…
The deal is that we might get mired down with negativity in our life to the point that we don’t know how to appropriately engage in our world and actually enjoy it… We might hold resentments, compete with ourselves and/or others, do comparisons, make judgements, strive for perfection, self-neglect and even abuse, have unreasonable expectations, be demanding and critical, be controlling, have ineffective boundaries, entertain drama, you get my drift… All these serve to sabotage our awesome life.
All these block our Light. They don’t allow us to leverage our Resources… They hold us back from our full potential. They conspire to create a mediocre and unfulfilled life at the end of the day. And we have a ton of these littering our mind every moment! We are feeding a toxic environment between our ears, that color the whole of our existence… This negativity informs our mindset, influences our feeling state, generates our biochemistry, impacts all our organs and physiology, and that’s before we even speak with anyone or take any action…
This negativity influences all our choices, our decisions, our interactions, our behavior; our approach to everything. It is a lens we unknowingly put on that we don’t know to take off… We might have hints that we have it on, like: not feeling emotionally well, actually getting sick, being chronically ill, things not going well in certain areas of our life, having issues with people, not making progress on projects, things breaking down all around us, and such… If you notice this going on, it’s time to take stock of what is renting space in your head… And, it’s time to start doing some evicting!
It is absolutely rewarding to start catching the negativity and shifting it, to let go of it, to stop it in its track. Notice what brand of negativity you tend to carry around and address its source. Eradicate its roots to prevent it from coming back. We don’t want you working hard at this, be smart about it. Address it and move on to the fun in life!
Remember to complete the MetroRelationsip™ Assignment below to help you effortlessly implement this, make changes and immediately start creating your Successful Relationship and Meaningful Life…
Share your experience by leaving a comment below!
P.S. If you need more support on how to change negativity and its source in your life, we are here to help. I’d be honored to speak with you about how we can help You. Schedule a get acquainted call to connect and discuss how we can help and how to get started. Look forward to Connecting with you!
~ Your MetroRelationship™ Assignment
List all the ways you recognize that you are negative, what negative thoughts you entertain, how you sell yourself short, how you might beat on yourself and others, and the like…
Choose a particular way you do negativity that takes a significant toll in your life to address first. Process for how this serves you…, and how it holds you back…
Then make any necessary changes to replace how it serves you… and any necessary changes to remove its trigger…, so it can no longer hold you back.
Add this to your Tool Kit…
~ Get the Snap Takeaways™ for this blog
~ Share Your Thoughts & Successes in the comment box at the end!
Take a moment now to share below any thoughts, comments, take away, tips, and successes! PLEASE post a comment now – we grow in community!
Thanks for connecting with the MetroRelationship™ Family!
Emma K. Viglucci, LMFT has been in the mental health field in varying capacities for the past 20+ years. She is the Founder and Director of MetroRelationship.com a psychotherapy and coaching practice specializing in working with busy professional and entrepreneurial couples who are struggling getting on the same page and feeling connected.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Assessing your abilities to lead a publicity
- Next Time
- 10 Basic unwritten rules and tips to survive prison or county jail
- “Make Love, Not War”......but how?
- How to Conquer Anger
- Accept The Things You Cannot Change
- How to Care for Your Mental Health in a More Difficult Holiday Season
- The Harm in Giving an Answer to a Student by In Home Tutor Rick Kirkham
- Medisuggestion – The Efficient Combination of Meditation and Autosuggestion
- 12 Effective Ways To Countering Fear
- An Overview To Sober Companion
- The Essential Guide To Managing Stress At Work
- Circumstances Beyond Our Control, Or Are They?
- Valuable Tips for Hosting a Safe Holiday Party
- 5 Reasons to Write More Thank You Notes
- Five ways a career coach supercharges your progress
- 8 Steps For Back-To-Work Confidence In Women During Motherhood
- Focus on Your Mental Health to Improve Your Physical Health
- How do Fat girls Avoid Inferiority and Maintain Self-confidence?
- Successful People's Habits. What Gurus teach us. 160 Tips
- Standing Out During COVID-19 Job Hunting
- They Say, “What Are You Looking for in Your Next Job?” And You Say…What?
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Examining our Thoughts and Decisions