4 Things A Man Must Do Before Getting Married
- Author Yaw Boakye-Yiadom
- Published February 18, 2019
- Word count 388
A successful marriage, or any relationship for that matter, requires preparation and careful planning. If done right, it can lead to a life full of bliss. However, if it goes awry, it can lead to a broken heart, health problems like hypertension and acute coronary syndromes, or financial ruin. Many people who have been married for over 60 years would tell you that a successful marriage is very possible. There a number of things that a young man can do in order to have a successful marriage.
Ensure That A Strong Social Support Is In Place
Before getting married, ensure that you have a strong social support network in place. A social support network must include your relatives, your friends, your school mates, people who share your religious faith, and your office colleagues. Your social support network will provide you with a list of people and their abilities from which you can seek help to address problems that you would face after getting married.
Overcome Your Emotions And Stay Rational
Secondly, you must overcome your emotions before getting married. This is important for many reasons. After marriage, you would be living with your wife, a woman you truly love. In order for the two of you to get along well, you must both overcome your fears, the things you hate, as well as your inordinate love for each other, all of which can cloud your judgment, leading to irrational decisions, and inconsiderate actions.
Get Over All Addictions
Addictions come in many forms, but they all have a deleterious effect on marriage. Addictions can interfere with a person's relationship with his spouse, coworkers, relatives, and neighbors. In addition to this, it can interfere with a person's ability to take care of him or herself. Drug addiction can does frequently cloud judgment. If you really want to have a successful marriage, you must overcome all addictions.
Another thing you can do to improve your marriage is to overcome shyness. Communication is important in marriage, or any relationship for that matter. When one partner is shy, it frequently leads to miscommunication, and misunderstanding. If you are shy, do everything to overcome this, so that you will be comfortable around your spouse, her family, and her friends.
Marriage full of bliss does take careful preparation before marriage and hard work afterwards.
For more resources on how to better prepare for marriage click here.
To improve the finances of your family use personal finance softwareArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Makes for Professional Wedding Photography Skills?
- How to Hire a Wedding Planner For Your Big Day
- CONSANGUINEOUS MARRIAGE AND GENETIC BABIES : HIGH RISK OF DISEASE TO BE INHERITED
- Simple Way to Fix Your Broken Marriage Relationship
- The Truth About What Men Hate!
- A Guide to Choosing Bridal Bouquets
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Online Wedding Biography
- Who Gets Alimony, and Who Pays It?
- What about wedding veils?
- How To Find The Best Wedding Videographer For Your Special Day
- "Honesty" in the Wedding Planner Business
- Addressing Child Marriage through Professional Translations
- 9 Fun Traditions of Asian Brides on Their Wedding Day
- Six Reasons You Should Wear A Wedding Locket Necklace
- When to Turn to Marriage Counseling
- Is this a kind of Betrayal?
- Planning an Indian Wedding
- Wedding Readings For Gay Couples
- Matchless and Inexpensive Wedding Favor Ideas for 2018
- 10 Unique and Affordable Wedding Favor Ideas
- Value: Everything You Have In Your Relationships
- His Secret Obsession E-Book Review
- Why Fall Weddings Are Best
- Why Fall Weddings Are the Best
- How To Do Your Own Wedding Makeup
- Be the Best Man
- What to look for when buying an informal wedding gown
- 6 Essential Financial Tips for Newlyweds
- How To Choose Chairs For Your Wedding