Finding Your Next Job with a Temp Agency
- Author Zac Jacobsen
- Published February 28, 2019
- Word count 404
The last time you looked for a job on your own, did it feel like a full-time job in and of itself? Countless hours were spent browsing job search websites. After looking over dozens of openings, there were only a handful to which you wanted to apply. You then had to create multiple versions of your resume and print several copies of each. With resumes sent in, you waited around for days or weeks only to hear back from fewer companies than you applied to, and they weren’t even the ones you wanted to join.
Now, for one reason or another, you’re again looking for a job. Before you repeat your last job hunting nightmare, consider the benefits of using a temp agency. Below are three of the top benefits of using a temp agency; but of course, there are many more.
- Temp agencies are time and cost-effective
Temp agencies are free. You read that right, if you’re a job seeker, using a temp agency won’t cost you a dollar. Instead, the costs of the work they do are shoved off on your potential future employers. When using a temp agency, you submit a resume, answer a few questions, and let them know your work interests. From there, the agency’s employees look for job opportunities that match your skills, experience, and interests. All you do is wait for the job offers to come in and accept or decline them at your discretion.
- Temp agencies are highly flexible
With access to hundreds of job openings with dozens of employers, a temp agency will help you find the job that meets your criteria. Whether you’re looking for a job in IT or retail, whether you want to work a 9-5 or graveyard shifts, whether you need work for three weeks or three years, temp agencies are the solution.
- Temp agencies open doors to greater opportunities
If you excel in your temp job and enjoy it, you have the option of applying for a full-time, long term position. Not to mention, you may very well be offered a full-time position without applying for it yourself. However, if temp-to-hire isn’t your career strategy; temp agencies still provide incredible opportunities. Temp jobs, serve to build resumes, prevent gaps between employment, and allow you to try out specific career fields without serious commitment. All of which make you a more competitive job seeker.
https://synergystaffing4u.com/ is your go-to resource for staffing solutions in Salt Lake Valley.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Art of Crime Scene Investigations
- How To Switch Careers In 7 Steps
- Accounting for Price Changes and Measures of Economic Activities
- Keeping Your Mind And Body Healthy While Stuck At Home
- Why to Look for Remote IT Support Jobs?
- Things to consider when looking for/applying for a commercial construction job
- Picking Career with Career Counseling
- Entry Level Online Jobs: Work for Lionbridge & Gengo
- Do I need to list job references on my CV?
- CNA Training Hempstead - Find CNA Training Cources in Hempstead
- Gagging Orders
- What Kind Of Job Can Your Stay-At-Home Wife Do?
- Technical Staffing Solutions for Orgonians
- Successful Goal Setting for Today's College Students
- 5 Things You Need to Do Before Applying for a New Job
- Why Any Job Is Not Better Than No Job at All
- Do you have career regrets?
- 3 Strategies to Job Hunt after a Long Career Break
- Challenges Faced By Job Seekers
- Job Vacancies in Philippines
- Revise Your Resume Explore The Career
- The Four Stages of a Career Setback
- Take Your Resume Off Life Support
- Shifting Job Gears
- The Art of Success in the Arts
- The Business of Art
- The Art of Marketing
- I'm a Brand, You're a Brand
- What is CDR (Competency Demonstration Report)? How to prepare a Competency Demonstration Report? Where can you get help writing?